Reviews for Cruel to Be Kind
SpIkEs AnGeL chapter 12 . 10/22/2003
Love it keep going! update soon
Chofita chapter 12 . 10/21/2003
keep it up & update!
Kay chapter 10 . 10/13/2003
i absolutely love the story! Please update!
tears-of-silver chapter 10 . 10/6/2003
YEA! an update, awesome, cant wait for another one.
Tammy chapter 10 . 10/6/2003
Your story is very fun & entertaining. Great idea & follow thru. Thanks for updating so regularly that can't be easy. Looking forward to more fun & laughs while Spike & Buffy find luv.
Lolly6 chapter 10 . 10/6/2003
great new chapters, hope you update soon!

I want to read about the party, cause it's one of my fav bit's from the film.

please update soon!

Lolly6
tears-of-silver chapter 7 . 10/5/2003
cool story, i think its cool the way u made this story, i hope u update soon. ;-)
rhiannonamaris chapter 7 . 10/4/2003
the story's great. and as for the jerk flaming you, i'm pretty sure they stole the 'burn pine perish' line from shakespeare, who most likely borrowed the plot from something else.
Lolly6 chapter 7 . 10/4/2003
Hey i really hope that you continue this fic soon, i've really been enjoying it and think that it is really great.

hope you update soon!

you've done a great job so far:

Lolly6
AnDrEwSrObOt chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
whatever your 'other' readers say is as impotrant as a rock in a dramatic romance film. I love this story 10 things i hate about you is one of my top 10 favorite films.

I love the lines you kept in and i like spike being in a band. :)
Jill chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Its based off a really good movie with excellent dialog. GO WITH IT! And ignore whoever gave you the bad review. Its your story, and I love it.
Star-Crossed Lover1 chapter 7 . 10/3/2003
Hi, me again. Loving the story. Please update soon. I hope that mine wasn't one of the reviews that you're talking about. I really didn't mean to offend if I did. I'm just this real big Shakespeare buff, if you couldn't tell by my user name. I just thought you'd like to know where the idea for the movie came from originally. "Taming of the Shrew" isn't one of the more well known plays and I wasn't sure if you knew about it. Oh, and most of the strange lines (i.e. "I burn, I pine, I perish!") come from the play as well. Again, I am SO sorry if you meant me.
BS Rox chapter 7 . 10/3/2003
Well i think this is a good story, and people who say its a ripoff just shouldn't read it, and go die. also no rymhing couplets, PLEASE.
Spikesgirl2626 chapter 7 . 10/2/2003
I think the story is cute. Don't let one jerk keep you from doing something you want to do. Keep doing the story!
spikesfirstluv chapter 6 . 10/2/2003