Reviews for Cruel to Be Kind
drumfreak chapter 7 . 10/2/2003
i luv it but do u think that u could make the chapters longer and whatever that guy said to u about u and the fic was wrong this is great i have been waiting for someone to write a fic like this because i cant write
SlayKitten91 chapter 7 . 10/2/2003
I love this story. I think it's cool when the author has a story based on a movie and uses some of the lines from it.

~SlayKitten91~
Serene Sue chapter 7 . 10/2/2003
This is really good so far. I can't wait to read the rest.
SpIkEs AnGeL chapter 7 . 10/2/2003
Okay, so you used some lines from the movie. Thats okay if you really like the line. I think you're doing very well for being new at fanfiction. I have read a lot of stories based off movies, and they just change it to the Buffyverse. Such as 'Drive me Crazy'. Thats all you're doing and I think its fine. As long as you don't use tons of lines from the actual movie ad rip off every location and such. But thats not the case. So I think you should keep going. Remember, there will always be someone who doesnt like your story and thats okay. Becuase it just makes you work harder at writing.
SpIkEs AnGeL chapter 6 . 10/2/2003
Hahaha! Loved the chapter! vant wait to see what happens next! great story! hehe buffy and spike are so perfect for each other!
Lolly6 chapter 6 . 10/2/2003
Great new chapters! can't wait for more!
Jayniebop chapter 3 . 9/30/2003
this is great
vampkiss chapter 3 . 9/30/2003
I love the movie '10 Things I Hate About You'. I can't wait to see how you do a Buffy version of it. Update soon!
Lolly6 chapter 3 . 9/30/2003
Great new chapter,try getting away from exact way which the movie script is though, its a brilliant story, but it would be so much better if you put some of yourself into the story and added lines of your own to it.

it's a great story though!

~Lolly6~
Star-Crossed Lover1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
I love the story so far, but I just thought I'd let you know that the movie "10 things I hate about you" is based on William Shakespeare's "Taming of the Shrew". Just a side note.
gigglesthebloody chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Ok there is a difference to being original and using the same lines and sticking different characters to them.

You should come up with somehting that still goes along with the plot but not the movie it's self.

"Conner kept staring at Dawn, “I burn, I pine, I perish.”"

that's the exact same line from the movie.

come on, all it takes is some brain storming and I'm sure you could come up with something
BrownEyes chapter 3 . 9/29/2003
Aha, I see you took my suggestions! Very good! This chapter was really funny! With the Buffy and Angel fights. That *never* gets old. Your principal is very funny in this. Update soon!
SpIkEs AnGeL chapter 3 . 9/29/2003
OOh! Very, very awesome! Love the dialogue and lines! Excellent! Update soon! Hopefully the plan will come up soon! Hehe Spike and Buffy and Angels little fights are so entertaining and funny! Love the movie and love this story! great job!
Lolly6 chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Great story! really love it, love the way you've worked the charactors into it, Buffy and Kat could be seen to be similar i mean hey! Violent tendancy's and all.

personally i think that Faith is more Kat like then Buffy but then that wouldn't work in with the rest of the story cause i can't really see faith and Spike working as a succesful couple, hell i can't see them working as a dysfunctional couple if im honest but it's really cool how it works.

i love the film it is serioulsy amazing, i admit i'm obsessed! lol i love the poem Kat writes in English that was really good. And the English teacher is the best, oh great idea what about having Giles or Doyle as the English teacher i mean Giles would be amazing at it normal stiff upper lip guy making with the jokes that would be totally cool!

any way great story dude, hope you update soon

~Lolly6~
Anamaria233 chapter 2 . 9/27/2003
Very Good. Are you watching '10 things I hate about you' at this moment or are you doing it by memory? I love '10 things I hate about you' just because of my heath obsession. Also it is very freaky because I was just talking to my dad about the movie tonight. of course I love the line "There's a difference between like and love. BecauseI like my skechers but I love my prada backpack." "But I love my skechers..." "Thats becuase you don't have a prada backpack" hehe :D
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »