Reviews for Into a Dark Place
Tsavorite Garnet chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I miss this story. To bad it's not finished.
netherlady chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Come on! This fic is too great to be abandoned just like this O_O not after the anticipation we have been building since ‘Harping on History’ about what Kaiba will do to Pegasus. Please an update T_T
Aira Slytherin chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
WOW I loved the first part and am definately hooked for the second too! Is it still a Pegs/Mai fic? I really hope so 'cause they kinda grew on me - so please don't make it kaiba/pegs or any other male for that matter! Great story though - keep up!
uye chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
okay and so here i am again praising your work,and so are you going to make your devoted readers beg aren't you? Who do i look like to you, JOEY WHEELER? (sorry) please write more i'd like pegasus to see a little action. you are one of the few author that has paired him with someone that doesn't have the Y chromosone. more,more, more...please...whimper.
big fan chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
Im only going to ay this once! Please continue this great piece now!
Tess LaCalme chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
Yay! Sequel! Can't wait for more! ::bounces around on a caffeine-induced sugar high::
Pegasus-Luvr4life chapter 2 . 4/24/2004
Poor Peggy, oh well, great trilogy, get nother chappie up!
Mai Valentine1 chapter 2 . 3/29/2004
Wow. Good Chapter.
I sympathize with Mai, they really should get off her case. And Tristan's words were really inexcusable.
Tristan's very uncouth, and not too bright, I've noticed that from the beginning. That's why I've never really liked him. Jou's alright, but he sometimes gets on my nerves as well. The two of them need to learn how to keep their feet out of their mouths.
Yami, of course, is only focused on the present, and what's going to happen. Malik, Kaiba, a conspiracy theory, and winning all duels is all that's on his mind. The only two I see here that actually are contemplating the deeper side are Mai, and Yugi. Maybe they are the only once that either aren't oblivious, or really care about the darkness brewing below the surface, and the fate of an innocent man.
I can't wait to see the next chapter! _
Jashin-chan chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
u I love this fic! Are we gonna get more of Peggy? Not that mai isn't interesting. (sniff) I'm just worried.
Happily Melancholy chapter 2 . 3/24/2004
Nice chappie. I enjoyed it very much and I know what ya mean about the updating. I having a few problems with that myself. But anyway nice work and are you going to be updating Offkilter or Weekend Detention soon?
Spirit of the Ring chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
Lol, Honda sure knows what to say to the ladies huh? ;; Im so glad you finally updated this story! Its one of my favorites because there arent nearly enough Pegasus centered fics around. Glad such a talented writer would write about him _
BlackFox chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
...(O_O)more. more. MORE!MUST HAVE MORE!please dont leave us hanging!I will go insane from anticipation!must see what happens next! *raves for the next 3 hours about similar things* please update soon!
Mai Valentine1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Wonderful...I want to know more, I'm so intrigued. I've read the entire story today.
Goddamn Seto...I don't care if he's controlled by the eye or not...he deserves to die for this. Like Mai said, he's no saint, not by a long shot. If anything, he's WORSE than Pegasus-sama.
I hope he gets killed. :)
Other than that...I love it. Pegasus is a martyr..plain and simple. I hope you decide to do more in the future! Also-I love your site!
slypher queen chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
wonderful! please keep going and update soon. your work is exelent so far.
Jashin-chan chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Finally! i've been waiting for this sequel! Continue, continue!