Reviews for The Birds and the Bees According to Duncan MacLeod
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Well, that was kinda...awkward. LOL. I love Richie. The poor guy is trying every which way to defend himself from trouble and it just is not working...Poor Duncan. I almost feel bad for him having to give the "talk". But the one I feel worse for is Tessa. The poor woman stuck in the house with those Great last line at the end. So Classic!
Ro chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
I laughed most of way through reading it. You've got a handle on what each of they would say and how they would respond to one another. Very good! The end was a bit weak though, sorry. But I loved the story. Sounds familiar to me.
Psychic1515 chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Usually if a boy makes it to 18, he doesn't need 'the talk', but apparently that's something that nevered crossed Duncan and Tessa's minds. Very funny, I especially enjoy the way you had Richie butt in every time Duncan tried to talk to him, and then turn into a hyena afterwards -actually, he was more like my aunt's birds, they laugh at anything. Oh yes, I *did forget one thing. Being a woman writing this, I'd say you got the male pig-headed sense of thought downhill - women being more sensitive - that's a laugh, if women are the ones so sensitive to provocative situations, explain why men have to wait 3 days before having sex again. ROTFLMAO! I do wish you would've done a second chapter to this - that I could imagine, Tessa finding out Richie's hiding additional magazines so she plays detective through his 'dirty laundry' when he's not home. Hey, maybe that could be your next fic! Keep up the good work Southernchickie, you're a genius!
Ivy chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Cute, very funny, I think they should have addressed the fact that Richie has experience a bit more, but other than that it was good. Loved the last line.
Fancy Face chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Good going Mac. That was classic. LOL! I laughed so hard. I nearly fell out of my chair.
D'Bear chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Love it as always . All your stories are great. I always look foreward to the next installment.

Thanks for the entertainment.
Lorilei chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
You are killing me! Don't make me laugh so much, I might keel over. Keep up the good work, Gos!
MorganaPendragon chapter 1 . 9/28/2003

Agent R chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Also, I'm going to go on a limb and guess it's safe to assume Richie's seen Porky's Revenge, or Animal House or Revenge of the Nerds.
Agent R chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Too, TOO funny! Duncan MacLeod trying to explain sex, for an 18-year-old,I figured he was too old to hear that talk anyway. But that is too funny! Keep up the good work, and maybe you should consider another chapter for this one!
Aimless chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Oh! That was PRICELESS! How funny! I loved Mac's arguement that they have magazines for women. Too bad for Richie that Tessa didn't fall for it. Glad the guys could come to a compromise.

There were lots of little things in this fic that had me laughing. Richie's comment about the sink was probably my favorite!

Keep up the good work!
RRyanForever chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Oh, my. Funny. I'm impressed.