Reviews for Icebreakers
kalmaegi chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
Oh dear. To discover this, at such a time when I haven't read a CCS fic in years. It's like coming back to cherish a dear old memory. I love how the characters are all grown up but not necessarily changed. They are still them. Packed with silliness and heartwarming things. To see them come alive...! I love how you handled Eriol and Tomoyo's romance. And it wasn't something necessarily between them and that the other characters (especially Sakura) have an obvious part in their lives. Tomoyo and Syaoran's friendship and mutual understanding, Sakura and Eriol's quasi-parental father-daughter and sometimes friends relationship. I love how you handled it all. Especially the silly references to Clow's antics and the Guardian's long suffering role in the aftermath. Just. Everything about this.
XxsTrInGz N' kEyZxX chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
Awwww! It was simple and more realistic to say the least. Thank you _
XxsTrInGz N' kEyZxX chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
ack!so bloody time to admit it Hii-kuN!
XxsTrInGz N' kEyZxX chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I like how they tormented Hii-kun. Hahaha. It's nice that the guys are somewhat still in character
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
"So if the Brat claimed Nothing had happened,"

I am preternaturally fond of Nothing being capitalized here. This is amusing and well done, especially the bits of Sakura's personality and Tomoyo playing off Eriol.
sweetsarcastic chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
Its been a long, long time since a fic gave me those specific CCS feels I love so much, while making me laugh. This is was lovely! Thank you so much
addaellis chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
So beautiful! 3 I think this was about the most perfect CCS fanfic I ever read. It gives Tomoyo and Eriol their time in the limelight (and I do love the pairing) but doesn't neglect any of the other characters (including Fujitaka and Yamazaki! :)!). The characters are definitely believable, written true to character while allowing for the age gap.

Probably my only qualm: I think Syaoran's family would have been more forgiving of his romance with Sakura. But that was minor.

Also, the insight about love being easier to give than accept-that's amazingly deep and so true that I never completely understood it that way. And now that I see it that way, it makes me feel very wretched and very pretty all at once. That's new. Thank you, for letting me feel this new emotion.

I will one day aspire to write a fanfic as beautifully crafted, witty, deep, and true to the original work as this one. Thank you, for sharing your work, and for inspiring me :)
kriszeth chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
this story is as great as the first time i read it, i love it so much

also, i hope is not a bother, but could you tell me where to find the "Love Reflection" fic you mentioned on the first chapter? i looked for it on you favorites, but didn't find it.
Bubbles of Colours chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
I loooved tis 3
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
nice
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
'Syaoran had a classical Chinese education, but Hiiragizawa had several decades headstart, Clow's education, and nobody to dropkick him for learning the dirty ones. His recond was three notes of a song that began by comparing someone's skin to cherry petals and went on from there, before Syaoran caught the reference, turned a brilliant shade of scarlet, AND had to recite the poem to Sakura and Tomoyo. Hiiragizawa, of course, was out of reach in a tree and laughing his damn head off' this is my favorite paragraph in the first part of the story
FadingGrin chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I love this story. Seriously. I am in love with it. I will marry it and make wonderful literary babies with it. This is me asking for its hand in marriage.
I love how you've managed to write the relationships between the cast of CCS so perfectly and how you've paid so much attention to the supporting cast that most forget about. Good job!:)
zunaira ghazal chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
oh i loved this fic! it was amazing! :)
zunaira ghazal chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
i think i'm a little lost...i've watched the anime and fujitaka couldn't see nadeshiko in it. so if you have time plz explain that?
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
oh how i love this one :)