Reviews for Icebreakers
sweetsarcastic chapter 3 . 3/16
Its been a long, long time since a fic gave me those specific CCS feels I love so much, while making me laugh. This is was lovely! Thank you so much
addaellis chapter 3 . 1/20
So beautiful! 3 I think this was about the most perfect CCS fanfic I ever read. It gives Tomoyo and Eriol their time in the limelight (and I do love the pairing) but doesn't neglect any of the other characters (including Fujitaka and Yamazaki! :)!). The characters are definitely believable, written true to character while allowing for the age gap.

Probably my only qualm: I think Syaoran's family would have been more forgiving of his romance with Sakura. But that was minor.

Also, the insight about love being easier to give than accept-that's amazingly deep and so true that I never completely understood it that way. And now that I see it that way, it makes me feel very wretched and very pretty all at once. That's new. Thank you, for letting me feel this new emotion.

I will one day aspire to write a fanfic as beautifully crafted, witty, deep, and true to the original work as this one. Thank you, for sharing your work, and for inspiring me :)
kriszeth chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
this story is as great as the first time i read it, i love it so much

also, i hope is not a bother, but could you tell me where to find the "Love Reflection" fic you mentioned on the first chapter? i looked for it on you favorites, but didn't find it.
Bubbles of Colours chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
I loooved tis 3
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
nice
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
'Syaoran had a classical Chinese education, but Hiiragizawa had several decades headstart, Clow's education, and nobody to dropkick him for learning the dirty ones. His recond was three notes of a song that began by comparing someone's skin to cherry petals and went on from there, before Syaoran caught the reference, turned a brilliant shade of scarlet, AND had to recite the poem to Sakura and Tomoyo. Hiiragizawa, of course, was out of reach in a tree and laughing his damn head off' this is my favorite paragraph in the first part of the story
FadingGrin chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I love this story. Seriously. I am in love with it. I will marry it and make wonderful literary babies with it. This is me asking for its hand in marriage.
I love how you've managed to write the relationships between the cast of CCS so perfectly and how you've paid so much attention to the supporting cast that most forget about. Good job!:)
zunaira ghazal chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
oh i loved this fic! it was amazing! :)
zunaira ghazal chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
i think i'm a little lost...i've watched the anime and fujitaka couldn't see nadeshiko in it. so if you have time plz explain that?
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
oh how i love this one :)
White Snowdrops chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Oh my, I love this story so much :D

I was smiling like an idiot throughout the whole story, but that's another thing. You have an amazing writing skills and I love the way you write the characters. They are wonderfully themselves, only a bit crazier, which is hilarious. I love their witty dialogues and the light atmosphere you built before any face-off situations. EriolxTomoyo is another beautiful pairing in the fandom, yet I was disappointed to see a lot of fanfics delving shallowly into their relationship. I'm happy that you managed to explore it differently, but in a realistic manner. The ending was very heartwarming, it's not overly sappy (thank goodness), but touchingly sweet nonetheless. There's a bit problem in the first chapter where supposedly some words that should be italicized is displayed _this way_? It's still a minor technical issue, though; just be sure to be careful next time.

Than you for sharing this wonderful story
hina chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
for some reason, this got me smiling. It’s well written and is full of imagery.

it was boring at first.

sakura ranting over her love ones relationship is not somethin i would call an appealing start. however, the fact that you tried to make a connection between this story and the real one by citing past events was interesting and comical. you even wrote something unexpected like syaoran comforting tomoyo while sakura to eriol. it was quite nice. in fact, the idea was refreshing. although grammatical errors are something we can call inevitable, they are still so difficult to overlook...so careful.
Autumn Dusk chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
Goodness gracious!

Loved, loved it. I couldn't help laughing, actually laughing out loud. Rarely happens, I can assure you. The only thing I found off was the formatting and the occasional run-on sentence (but I'm guilty of that too, myself).

Good job!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
I think Missie-Sahib is from A Little Princess, but I might be wrong.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 3 . 12/11/2010