Reviews for Freefall
Takeshi of Gondor chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
This was pretty good. Although I feel that it's missing something, I'm not sure what, but it was still good.
CrisLC chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Nice work. Evokes a real gut-level reaction from JD's emotions, a perpetually tricky task for any writer. The flavour of John's reflections are only enhanced by the slightly disconnected trail of the vignettes. Exactly as long as it needs to be, too, when many would have written too much or too little.
I didn't totally swallow Lucas at the end, but that's probably just because my interpretation of the character doesn't match yours...maybe I should watch that episode again.
Especially loved the slightly damning touch of Digger still possessing /some/ humanity, in his regret for Karen's death, even while he was coldly manipulating Doe for the Group's machinations.
Well written.
CLC
Y chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
I loved it! Thank you.
BecReader chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Wow I like this story a lot I just wish there was more. I'm so glad you decided to carry on John Doe It was one of my fav shows and I miss it a lot. Hope you will write more.

Becca
wallflower23 chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
I really, really hope that you are continuing this story. I think that it would just be wrong not to. This is a great story. You have a great feel for the characters. The only thing I didn't like was the cursing. Please continue the story. Great job.
Ecri chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
That was nice. I forgot how much I liked this show. I like what you've done. John's pain is very real, and his confusion is intense.

A show with so many unanswered questions leaves a lot of holes for fanfiction to fill!

I really enjoyed this story. I do hope you write more!
BuffyAngel68 chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Beautifully written, properly dark and intensely evocative. Not much has been written about this fantastic show. It's nice to find great pieces like this. I will be checking back on your work often.