Reviews for Behind The Scenes
Goomba chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Sweet - I soo didn't see that coming. A little far fetched maybe - but delicious just the same and a well written bit of fiction.

Thanks, Jen
daniel jackson fan chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Cute! I love how she kisses the back of his neck... the show's biggest drawback was that those two never got together.
Peg101 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Hi there! I know this story is written a long time ago but I just got my hands on it recently. You have done a good job, I think. You wrote SG-1 very much in character and it was fun to read!

I hope I will find yet other stories from you!

Greetings from Germany

Peg
RedHawke chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Wow! Very nice. Good twist at the end there! :P
blueberrypecan chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Aw, that's so sweet, I liked it, it's so cute, hehe, I like the mischeviousness you have there, I really like it!
Tash chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Wow! Great story! :) I loved the twist at the end. Please continue wih this or write a sequel!
ReggieRogue chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
sweet!
SeedC chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
First fanfic? Surely not... Very cute, your ending surprised me because all before was so innocently written.
Mir N chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Heehee. Utter cuteness! You captured the personalities of the team perfectly! Loved that ending too. I really wish that it *had* happened that way after 'Window'...
kate chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
come on seaqual
Grav chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
I loved the part about the eyebrows. It was awesome. And the end was fantastic too. Great job!
go fish chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
O'Neill two l's
is all im saying!
Cairis Rin chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Hee! Surprise endings are the best! :D I for one think it's a great short fic! I giggled a lot from the team's standard reactions to Jack's 'let's go fishing' and plain busted up laughing when Carter's behavior changed so suddenly at the end. Woot! That was awesome!
dietcokechic chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
That was completely unexpectred! lol. I like your writing style, and would only encourage you to embellish a little on descriptions.
Ex: "I cannot accompany you O'Neil." Teal'c said with a small shake of his head
"Why not?" Jack asked trying not to whine.
"I cannot." Teal'c replied again leaving no room for interpretation in his answer.
Something like that! Keep writing though, ok?
charlie-sjer chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Cute, oh so cute, how about a sequel? "Of course" you say? Excellent!

Charlie