Reviews for Crossing The Line
SassyKinglet21 chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
omg Loooooveee it!
Melfique chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
Very beautiful story. I really enjoyed it. Thank you ! :)

Melfique
talesofimaginations chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Is this finished? I hope you write more and put depth in their relationship. Go beyond sex and establish that they are truly making love. What happens to them when Lupin finally finishes school? Yeah. Something like that. :)
Sela McGrane chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
This is really sweet. I wish it was longer.
verity candor chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Squee! The cuteness! Okay, you have won me over to your shippage. Great fic!
verity candor chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Oh, I've never really read this ship, but even with the sex (which I NEVER read) it's really an excellent fic, you catalogue Remus' adolescent emotions really well, and also make the scenario believable.
Paene chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
A very cute fic. Is there a sequal? I wish there was.

This story is well written, quite original and just sucks your in. I've read most of your stories, and I have to say some of them are my favourites. Your stories are all short, and none of them let the reader get bored. You sort of breath life into every charecter and picture them beautifully.

I'd also like to point out that you've catagorised (pardon the spelling) this story as a Percy W. and Minerva M. instead of a Remus L. and Minerva M.
MQ1 chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
This one is really good too!
PureBloodGryffindor chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
This is a very cute little vignette! I especially like that you've aged down Minerva a little bit and made Lupin so mature.

Well done.
Curley Green chapter 2 . 5/23/2004
Oh god, wow. I thought I was going to throw up. A lot of fics make me feel like I'm going to throw up, but yours is the first one to do that in a good way. The tension you built up was . . . amazing, to say the least. Wow. Just wow.
REMUS IS DODGY chapter 2 . 3/29/2004
Oh...my...gosh. This story is absolutely gorgeous! I love it! I love it I love it I love it! You have no idea the joy it gives me to read such great Minerva and Remus romances! I think you should definently add more to this. No...I don't think you should...I demand that you do. You are such a fantastic writer and this story deserves to be finished!
Krechkny chapter 2 . 2/9/2004
Must say, VERY interesting pairing! Not the usual Hermione-Snape matching... Interesting to see Minerva in a somewhat different light, to say the least.
Nikki chapter 2 . 1/18/2004
Is this over? this can't be over! it's so WONDERFUL! please, DO CONTINUE!
Nerweniel chapter 2 . 12/22/2003
Wonderful, great and sweet... :)
Georgina Weasley chapter 2 . 12/8/2003
Wow! Beautiful... And while I tend to feel a little edgy around teacher/high-schooler stories, this one really did *not* feel wrong to me. Of course, having Remus be 18 helped a lot with that, but also the way you portray the characters and their relationship, their caring and concern for each other... Very nicely done; please add to it!