Reviews for 4 AM
Anon001 chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
This made me cry because i... um i don't kno why but i just loved it and stuff. Sniffle, sob. Sorry i loved ur story.
Draconia Dream chapter 6 . 11/10/2004
hmm, interesting... i never would have come up with that kind of spin. i like how you incorporated some of the more technical stuff, too. it's kind of nice to read since i have my own death that i'm still dealing with. good pace, nice way to have the characters grow. please keep going...
Gothic Melting Icecream chapter 6 . 10/30/2004
I so hope that this will carry on, ya know whenever you get tyhe time to add some thing or maybve when you get a flash of inspiration. I read TwoOne and that didn't squick me. I thought it was beautiful.
Elyzchan chapter 6 . 8/19/2004
Waow ! C'est nécro, c'est gore, mais tellement romantique ! J'espère que Heero pourra communiquer avec les autres pilotes... Je les imagine déjà en pic-nic en haut d'une colline tous les cinq en paix ... Est ce que Wuffy pourra s'incruster dans le couple 12 ? Vivement la suite ! Si tu ne connais pas les fics de Calamithy, je te conseille d'aller y jeter un coup d'œil ! Surtout l'arc des Roses et Le Venin. Bonne continuation ! Merci d'avoir repris "the Werewolf" ! MERCI ASUKA-SAMA !
Regina chapter 6 . 5/29/2004
I am in awe at this story... Omigosh, this story is so wonderful. The emotions :: chokes back a sob:: are so good! It's so beautifully written! I'm... trying to find words nice enough to describe it, but not one can do this story some justice. I hope you update this story-and SOON! Until then, I think it'll have to lay waiting in my Favorite Stories... Great fic!

*Regina*
Crimson chapter 6 . 3/26/2004
*sigh*...i just absolutely love your writing style! i think this is my favorite chapter so far out of this 4 am fic...that said, great job on this fic, and i really really really hope you'll update this again soon!
Telpei chapter 6 . 3/26/2004
Yay! An update! I love this fic! And I hope you update again soon! Are the other guys ever going to be able to see Heero? And is Duo ever going to get around to telling them? And will Duo ever be able to touch Heero properly? I can't wait to read the rest, so please please please write more soon!
AtomicBlue chapter 6 . 3/26/2004
You have to love this story, its soo good! I love all your stuff, just wanted to say that, cause the review count for this is VERY surprisingly low.
*Big squeezing hug!*
_
s.h.i.r.o.i.k.e.t.s.u.e.k.i chapter 6 . 3/25/2004
_ You updated 4AM! Yay! This is one of my favourite 1x2x1 stories ever! I'm so glad you updated! Heero's such a good husband for not getting all possessive and angry when Wufei held Duo. It was so sweet. I was crying through Duo's explanation of his hatred towards Relena. *sniff* You'll update this right? Please? You can't just end it without the others knowing! At least have Duo and Heero test them first?
*waiting patiently (kinda) for your next update* _
DoujinshiDoujinshi chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
I really love this! Oh, I changed my website by the way. Come by and post your fics there! _
s.h.i.r.o.i.k.e.t.s.u.e.k.i chapter 5 . 1/25/2004
_ I LOVE this fic! UPDATE PLEASE! I also read the Twoone...it was beautiful...*sniff* JUST CONTINUE THIS! PLEASE! AND SOON!
Telpei chapter 5 . 1/6/2004
Oh...a ghost ficcie...
please update soon! This is a really cool idea _
Enna Namo chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
Oh, I have waited so long for a new chapter. It is wonderfull. But how are they going to live together? Will just being together be enough? And what will happen when the other pilots notice Duo talking to Heero? Would Quatre belive his spaceheart when it tells him that Heero is there?

Next chapter please and soon.
annakas chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
O this was so bitter-sweet. But now atleast they are together. The argument was interesting. I can't wait for Quatre to show up, perhaps he can feel heero, I do hope so.
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 4 . 11/23/2003
I like how you've managed to keep some of the stylistic quirks that SS had in her fic, in your fics. Especially in 4AM. There's still something deeply eerie about the atmosphere of the fics... While we're happy for Duo, that doesn't change the fact that his obsession, and the lengths he goes to deal with it, are down right ... morbid? bizzare? un-nerving? Somewhere in there.

Quite an interesting read.