Reviews for Hot Sands, Warm Arms
yakari school chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
Hey! Please keep writing this, it's just getting good! *uses puppy-dog-eyes* I'll be hoping for a new chapter. Keep it up!
MitsuIzumi chapter 12 . 1/15/2011
Absolutely wonderful! Unbelievably amazing! You made Ryou sound so cute! And very dramatic with Bekhura protecting him!
subaru1999 chapter 12 . 11/21/2009
hey this is a wonderful story! sry i just reviewed "the child who suffers" instead of this one... i love them both and i hope i can find where who have posted the continuation of "hotsands"!
IceAngel's Hikari chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Pleas pleas update Hot Sands Warm Arms I love this story so much! So pleas update.
Lone warrior of egypt chapter 12 . 3/28/2009
I hope that you would write more becuse I love it chapter 12 . 2/5/2009
christianqueenofegypt chapter 12 . 2/4/2008
Please keep going! that was good! -
Hocapontas chapter 12 . 1/23/2008
When will Yugi show up? Is he going to go to Egypt too? I hope so. It's just a shame that he couldn't have been there from the beginning. What happens next? When will we see Yami again? Will Yugi come to Egypt and encounter him? Please update soon. Thank you.
psychoInnocent chapter 7 . 8/7/2007
Do you have Ryou's? You're a month to late for his. His is September 2nd. Oh and I love this fic! When's Ryou-san and Yami Bakura going to show up? (obseesed Bakura fangirl) :D
PleiadesWolfe chapter 12 . 12/18/2006
Ah...NO! This is too interesting to stop here. Ryou has to make it of course but how close will it be? And who exactly was that strange demoness?
PleiadesWolfe chapter 11 . 12/18/2006
When does Yugi come in? Couldn't he come to visit his grandp?
PleiadesWolfe chapter 9 . 12/18/2006
I want to know why the men called Ryou the little phantom.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 8 . 12/18/2006
I liked this chapter very much. Now Ryou is going to be coming!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
Ah! Malik is so cute, but this means that he is 6 years older than Yugi and Ryou. That almost seems a little to old. I'm sure that it will work though.
Ookami no Mika chapter 12 . 3/20/2006
Ookami no Mika: Oh... can I say something?

Yami Scarlet: You create me and the others, you have permission to do almost anything.

Ookami no Mika: DAMN IT!

Y. Scarlet: Now what the hell is wrong with you!

Ookami no Mika: Look. I read this fic long time ago,and I ended in this cap. Now I found it and she (points to authoress) hasn't updated!

Y. Scarlet: So, update soon or I will send you to the Shadow Realm!