Reviews for CrossOver
Boromir chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
*Rivendell
*Sauron
jinoble chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
An odd mix up with LotR and Redwall. The set up of the prologue is odd, and there are several spelling errors, but I am eager to find out more.
Paths Crossing chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
This is based more on the movie than the book, isn't it?
Hunter Stag chapter 3 . 11/6/2007
What the F? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?
Purplefluffychainsaw chapter 15 . 3/14/2004
Um... I will be calm... Calm... Calmm... Okay. "Farimer" is acctually spelt Faramir. ANd "Borimer" "Boromir."
I'm calm... yes indeed I am.
But it is a very good fiction! Yay! Funnyness.. 'Specially Grath/Legolas archery match. Makes me laugh.
MonkeySocksBirdHouse chapter 5 . 3/2/2004
UPDATE, PLEASE! I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
GreenCat3 chapter 15 . 12/29/2003
Good story. One suggestion: More Boromir
MonkeySocksBirdHouse chapter 15 . 12/29/2003
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING! I LOVE YOUR STUFF! hates me. I almost couldn't revew this chapter for no reason! I love this story! Keep writing!
something completely diff chapter 15 . 12/28/2003
This is great! I love how Brocktree goes nuts and kills everything. I'd Like a bit more Matthias though, and Badrang.
Hikari Kaiya chapter 14 . 12/7/2003
this is very good! Hope you can get the next chapter up soon! Also can you reveiw "My trip to Redwall"? If you can it would be a great help.
MonkeySocksBirdHouse chapter 14 . 12/5/2003
I love your stuff! (this is FRoGNeTZ with my new name, just to make sure you know who I am) I always loved it! I love it now!I can't think of anything else to say but KEEP WRITING!
: )
PS You are added to my favorite author list!
UnDeadGoat chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
You could split this up into lots more chappies, you know.
Lady LeBeau chapter 3 . 11/8/2003
I like the fic...

It would be cool if they all went into a Redwall book...I think Mossflower would be the best one...
MonkeySocksBirdHouse chapter 4 . 10/31/2003
As always, I loved it, but it was too short! I want more! : )
Inka the badger chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Oh my god this is so funny. Keep up the good work.