Reviews for Seiyuu Madness Gundam
X-parrot chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
bwaha! I'm not that into x-overs myself, but I can understand the overwhelming temptation of this kind of thing, as a fellow mad seiyuu fan. managed to follow most of it...bringing Ishida Akira into the mix was great fun indeed...
Reilata chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
EE~ fun~
Noticed you didn't stick in Weiss Kreuz though.. with Midorikawa was a redheaded telepath assassin, and Koyasu the sister/revenge/Takatori obsessed 'good' assassin/florist. *grin* Of course, ye had enough going as it is.
lizalou42 chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
From a fellow someone who also has a "minor" obsession with seiyuu/voice actors... I love this. I'm cracking up at work, trying hard not to crack up, 'cause nobody here would understand or appreciate my cracking up.
Oh, and Koyasu Takehito's character in El Hazard is Dall Narciss, but you may already have found that out by now. Just tryin' ta be helpful. Be proud of your ability to sort out the VA's. Critiquing of your writing? Who cares? This was just amusing fun. Thanks!
Olivia Y chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Needless to say it got confusing before long...

Yeah, I love tracing roles by various voice actors too, bring all the characters together and before you know it your head's spinning like there's no tomorrow.

Why doesn't this have more reviews? I'm thinking no one goes to the x-over section. Put it under Gundam Wing, since that's where it starts anyway...more people should get to read this...hilarious confusion.

That'll be all from me. Good night!