Reviews for The Colour Of Pain
ME chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
:-D Wife beater *chachahchachaaaaa*
ME chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
You're doing great. I like your way with words and how you wrote that bit about pain being white..
Stacey's Universe chapter 13 . 11/9/2011
Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase write another

One don't leave it like that!

I want more i loved it... Even if you did say

There wouldnt be another one
ElphabaForLife chapter 13 . 4/19/2009
ahh have you done the sequal? this storys awesome... what happens between Sam and Jack? :D
Karigan Wolfshead chapter 13 . 6/19/2008
Nice!
docderentis chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
dude, i'll show you the color of pain if you don't write a sequel STAT! LOL! I can't believe this was written in 2003! Good job, but I'm thinking you've forgotten all about this story haven't you?
steadfast chapter 13 . 10/25/2007
Okay, I know this story is years old, but I only just read it. Great story, UNTIL I GOT TO THE END. I am still going to kill you.
smithcrafter chapter 13 . 2/12/2007
That WAS a cruel way to end the story. I'll just have to go to your profile page and see if there was a sequel written, won't I? And I'm very confused right now. At the beginning of the story, Dr. Frasier said they'd saved her leg, but when she first went back to work, she was complaining about what sounded like a prosthesis, which made me assume they'd had to amputate it after all. Then she was later complaining about her feet hurting. What exactly WAS going on, anyway?
smithcrafter chapter 8 . 2/12/2007
Good story. I'm really enjoying it, but did I catch a BIG blooper? Her FEET were starting to ache? Now if she'd gone ahead and thought "phantom pain", I could maybe accept it, but just "her feet were starting to ache" with no explanation...? (This story's been posted long enough someone else has probably mentioned this already, but I haven't read the reviews)
AT Fan chapter 13 . 10/6/2006
ag for crying out loud what kinda ending is that. Maybe your'e not a shipper so what at least give your story a proper ending why don't ya what were you afraid of? You obviously never even bothered with a sequel.
scifithinker chapter 13 . 8/26/2006
Nice story. NOW FINISH IT! Yes, I know that I'm yelling at you, you mean, nasty ficwriter. You deserve it.

Seriously now, please reconsider your ending. I don't read WIPs because I don't like cliffhangers. I'm glad I've already read your other stuff, because I will avoid all of your stories completely now. I just don't think it's fair play.
Siler's Wench chapter 13 . 1/1/2006
Jaw meet floor...you DID NOT do that! OMG that has got to be the evillest cliff hanger ending I've ever read! Absolutely fantastic story...emotional and honest...the scars chapter was a masterpiece and I swear my heart actually stopped when he sat up and showed her the scars on his back (although that may be due to topless Jack...yum!) I'm gonna go search for the sequel now...you did write one right? If not you are PURE EVIL!) *adds story to faves and mutters abour cliff hander endings whilst twitching*
CharmedAli chapter 9 . 9/17/2005
Ok, a chapter i didn't review. I re - read ur story and i have one comment argh! come on what happens u hinted at a sequel and all but there isn't one is there? plz i have to know
SeedC chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
And though I have finished the story, I have to comment on this chapter, and your story title; very nice. Of the title - I am not sure you have used up the ideas possible in such a nice title; I hope you re-use the colours idea.
SeedC chapter 13 . 8/22/2005
Oh you WICKED cruel nasty vicious heartless author, you! ARGHGHGHGHG! ...I suspected, maybe 5-10 lines before the punch, and you still dropped me in my tracks. Very well done, you balanced the Question for the lady and her tiger beautifully on its edge.

But I want TWO sequels, the shippy one and the other. And then maybe a thrid where the AUs interacts.

:) I think my review makes your count for this story triple digits. Congrats anfd I hope to see more of your writing soon. ::checking that nice Author Alert box as I retreat to the kitchen to console myself with a chocolate::