Reviews for In the Jaws of the Wolf
awesome
Wanda's ass cheek chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Smell mai toots
StarLexi chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
cool story absolutely loved it
IHeartAnnRinaldi chapter 6 . 8/14/2005
I just love Ann Rinaldi's books...and Wolf by the Ears was one of my all-time favorites! I cannot begin to tell you how thrilled I am to read your "In the Jaws of the Wolf" (and what an appropriate title!) Please keep it coming, as I am hungry for more!

P.S. Your style of writing is parrallel to Ms. Rinaldi's and a real pleasure to read! :)

P.S. So sorry to hear about the demise of your brother. :'(
ivorymocha chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Hey

I read the first two chapters. Great story!

The only thing is that she probably wouldn't have thought to write Black on the form. African Americans didn't start using Black as a way to describe themselves until much later. I thinking it probably was Negro during that time. I loved the book and I am glad that you are continuing the story. I always wondered what happened after she left. Ivorymocha
Spewilicious chapter 6 . 2/20/2005
AH! It's been so long since I've read this, but my word! He's so evil! You really need to write more!
freddioiscool chapter 6 . 12/7/2004
great story.

update it soon.

please.
Hailey Franklin chapter 6 . 10/25/2004
I like how tense the story is getting1 Will Harriet do what she was asked? I am sitting on the edge of my seat! Keep the chapters coming!
babyb26 chapter 6 . 7/8/2004
Great chapter and the hook at the end was wonderful. Keep up the great work.
Glistening Dewdrop chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
got me reading through the whole of 5 chapters.
Spewilicious chapter 5 . 4/28/2004
Stress! Ah! I can't wait to read what happens next! ACK! Oh my, goodness, they're engaged! WhoA! Write more soon, please!
Babyb26 chapter 5 . 3/23/2004
Too lazy too sign in. Great update. As your chapt title says you have my approval. I understand how that your kinda placeing her in the role of her in the shoes of her mother. The thing is great too (I could always hope you could make him out too be good,having her change his heart. That would be a twist).
PepsiQueen chapter 4 . 3/4/2004
NO! She cannot be falling for this guy. She's been saying all along how in love with Thad she is. Bring back Thad and get rid of this loser! (Please)
AchillesMonkey chapter 4 . 2/29/2004
I just finished reading "Wolf by the Ears". It was really good. This is good too. I like it. Keep writing! I'm sorry about your brother. I know if my brother died, I would probably want to die too.
Queenkathrine8117 chapter 4 . 2/24/2004
Hey, geat story! It really fits well!