Reviews for Through Different Eyes
Fwirl22 chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
great job
Debbie Dai-chan chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
The two stories of TK and Davis are just wonderful! I really do enjoy reading them because I hope that Davis-bashing would just stop. -_- They are on my favotire list to cherish the values of friendship. Maybe it's not a surprise that Davis has the Digiegg of Friendship (He wants to be friends to everybody) and TK has the Digiegg of Hope (He has hope for everybody). One of the perfect visions of pure friendship. _~ And Happy Christmas to you, too! ~Dai-chan
Flame chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
Wow that was nice. You discribed every thing so well.

Can you wright another one?
Davis's girl chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
Not bad! I actually kinda liked it. Good job. Ok well I'm gonna go now so like I always say, keep on writing and continuing! _
Kay chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
::applauds:: KAWAII! I love Daisuke in this- I can just see him doing all of this... great job! I love TK and Davis friendship stories that are so well written like this one is! :)
Chibi Tenshi No Sora chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
That was sweet! So cute, I loved it. Could you continue? It is possible ya know...
Quatrina-san chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
*is seen with Izzy, Max, and Tento; all clapping loudly* WE LOVED IT! Max: Yeah, Davis is a nice guy and he needs to be bashed on a little less. Tento: I couldn't agree more, Max. Izzy and Aquarius: Plus, there was daiken/kensuke! *all of them hug ShannonL* Happy Holidays!
kale the Takarist chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
Nicely written. Gave the ol' out of character warning, so I won't say anything 'bout T.K. admiring Davis. Tayako... that would definately be a new one. As always, very descriptive, impressive writing. - kale
AnimeLuver chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
That was so good! I luved it so much! So sad!
Lys chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
MERRY BOXING DAY! *gets weird looks* Wha? Everyone pays attention to Christmas and poor poor boxing day gets ignored... poor poor boxing day... anyways, this was an AMAZING fic, i cant believe how amazing it is, its like... WOW... i loved it soooo so much... i try non-Davis bashing fics, really i do... most of the time i succeed! Dont i? I cant bash Davis anyways, cause of a little agreement me and Kate have... oh right. This is a beautiful Takeru Davis friendship fic, I have never seen a better one. This is SOOOO going on my favorites list, and so are you chica! Luv ya hun! MERRY BOXING DAY AND FREE THE SHEEP!
Kyra chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
*claps wildly* This was sooooo awesome! I mean, look here, you didn't even mention Iori, and it's still up on my TOTALLY AWESOME FICS list! That's saying something... *realizes that she's being bias* Hmph... whatever... this is great! AWESOME JOB, SHANNONL!
Kennifer chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
It was good
kohikeku chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
i love this! this is... marvelous! it was so well-written. i liked the takeru and daisuke friendship. and a takari w/o daisuke bashing. i'm trying to write one, but it's so not as good as this! this is going to my favs...