Reviews for Thank You Lord Voldemort
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 11 . 12/30/2016
I liked how you made Severus' father a potions master. Most people make him a drunk muggle so it was interesting to see him in this way. I think you write most of the characters pretty well. Only Remus is out of character (but it does make the plot more interesting so whatever) and you don't do much with Ron (but that's pretty normal, most people either bash him or totally forgets that he exists). I also think that your writing this really well. I like how you go from the two different time periods. Most of the time I hate that but you do this really well. There is no panic on how Harry is going to get back, he'll get back when he gets back. Which is awesome because I won't have a panic attack over it. Anyway this is awesome so far.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 6 . 12/30/2016
I don't understand why James was a asshole to Slytherins but I do understand why Sirius and Remus was. Sirius was raised by people who were Slytherins but were also bad people and they didn't like him that much. And in order to make himself as different as possible and to get away from them as much as he can he became a bulling jerk. It doesn't really excuse him but at least you can understand why. And Remus never really did anything but he did also do nothing and that because he cared about his friends too much to turn against them even if he should've. Again at least it makes sense. Anyway I really like this so far. I hope Harry still cares for Remus and Sirius after this. I don't really care for James and Lily so whatever with them. And I like the way he traveled it makes sense.
JustMe92 chapter 25 . 12/29/2016
HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME!DONT LEAVE THE STORY HANGING!WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
TessaGray234 chapter 17 . 12/3/2016
fifty years is a very romantic
atlantis51 chapter 28 . 8/17/2016
Awesomeness!
atlantis51 chapter 27 . 8/17/2016
Thanks for this fic! Put the little ones to bed and write, it will relax you!
atlantis51 chapter 26 . 8/17/2016
Voldemort is dead, hurray! And somewhat sorry about Lupin, but I still disliked him in this story!
atlantis51 chapter 25 . 8/17/2016
The Dursley's? I say let them die! Still, Harry ought to go after Voldemort!
atlantis51 chapter 23 . 8/17/2016
Poor Severus, did that sick monster rape him? For that alone he needs to die! And by Harry's wand!
atlantis51 chapter 20 . 8/17/2016
Awesome!
atlantis51 chapter 17 . 8/17/2016
Oh, it's just WAY too romantic and sad for words! But, what about Voldiepants?
atlantis51 chapter 16 . 8/17/2016
But, what about his nose? Hahaha!
atlantis51 chapter 9 . 8/17/2016
Hard to believe, isn't it? Remus and Sirius, cheating!
atlantis51 chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
I likes it!
atlantis51 chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
Cool! Now Harry got tossed back in time? I love Time travel, too bad we can't all do it!
1,207 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »