Reviews for Oatmeal and Mittens
akuweaselgirl chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
i love the princess bride!i love that line too(my mom goes around saying it all the time -_-)
good fic, funny too!
Ironic Sonic chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
SC: The ending should of expanded more
Misty: Now I've have the chicken pox!
Brock: Don't worry, I'll take care of you
SC: Anyway, funny fic, and I love the way you used irony
Darkness4verfades chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
That was awesome. Another one of your great stories.
Red X Girl chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Hey! Before I say all my wonderful comments, "Hello, my name is Amigo Montoya. You kill my father, prepare to die." He he_! Okay, first of all, I loved your fic! It was funny at the end. I'm a total Pokeshipper...I know, almost every Pokemon fan is (well every girl, at least). Well, I'm gonna read some of your other fics! bye bye!
!KasumiFlower08!
aoisenshi chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Hahaha! great fic!
rainflower chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
That was the best thing ever. I was feeling a bit sad/confused/adrift/etc. and this was exactly what I needed; humorous Ash/Misty fluff. It was sweet without being sappy, and amusing with out being stupid. In other words; perfect. Ahh...I need more...
I Love Lance-a-Lot chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
LOl, I casn't stop laughing from the wipll you sleep with me part! LOL! OK Mads... control yourself... ok I'm better is such a cute and funny fic! Ash/Misty fics are so cool!
Metal Mewtwo chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
That definitely took me back to when I had the chicken pox. Naturally, very cute and humorous, and I've yet to tire of such stories from you (and I doubt I ever will, since you're such a terrific writer). Wonderful work.
violet-dream chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
how come you didn't put another chapter!

You should really ptu like a sequel or something this is really good.. -

hope you do anohter part

this is great

Just me and myself chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Please do a sequal or add a chapter or something like that.
Erina-chan chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
I had chickenpox at 13... painfully old enough to become almost suicidal at my reflection ;

I wrote a chickenpox fic cos my 4 year old sister had it recently! But Misty had it in mine and they were still young. Similar ending obviously Can't get at said fic because it's on my laptop which is dead -.-

Anyway, review, review! Expertly written as usual. I thought when I read J'Attendrai that you would only have skills for angst etc, but you handle romantic comedies well, without resorting to overly-mindless fluff (mindful fluff is fine!). Well done - you have definately earned the right to be on my illustrious Fave Authors List!
Brian chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Another amazing one shot. Best pokémon story I've read in quite awhile, that's for sure...

And that reminds me...I've never had the chicken pox...hence I must stay away from any of them infested people. o_o;
A. LaRosa chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Aww! How cute! I wish it was longer, that would have been even cuter...you should have a sequel, or epilogue, where he has to take care of her... _

Kawaii Fluff, the way I like it!

-A
MistY BluE chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
That was incredibly great! This is the second fic from Ash's POV that I've read today and they've just been so wonderful. The ending was hilarious and it sounds exactly what Ash would do, lol! Excellent plot!

*... Sayuri ...*
Jack Of Some Trades chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Never fear. If women had a good grip on the male psyche, then no one would ever procreate again.

We're frightening, we are.

At any rate, now you've got me worried about whether or not *I've* had the chicken pox. Well done.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »