Reviews for Oatmeal and Mittens
Car chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Aw! That was so cute! yesh, that oatmeal stuff is gross, _
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Cute. Though I do think that you bashed on kids a little TOO much. Anyway, fun read.
Seine chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Hehehe... I had the chicken pox.. But, I'm sure I did, not like they were...
cultnirvana chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Aw, so kawaii! Really well written, so funny and entertaining. I loved it. Pity its only a one-shot. I'd love to see what happened! But you really cut it off at the perfect place, something essential for great one-shots.

Ah, Princess Bride. I love that movie! Haven't seen it in so long. Wanna watch it again now.

Can't wait to read more by you. I love how good you are at fluffy fics like these. Great to brighten up my day (well, brighten my day even more. Just saw Spirited Away in the cinema!)

In the mood for some fluffy writing myself now. Buhbye, cultnirvana
E2K chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
LOL! Cool story! I love the ending! XD

And the second Inuyasha movie OWNZ!
twistedreality who is too lazy 2 log in chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Hey, I am always willing to read a cute story! ;)

Oh...about the Inuyasha movie, you can just download it at ~zone01/

It's easy to get, but only if you have a fast connection and the right sound/video codecs! I really like the part when Inuyasha and Kagome *! Hee...Hee...! Spoiler! You can tell people that.

It's a pretty cool site. U just need divx player, and people should know if they have any trouble they can just download the Nemo Codec Pack at ...Since digisubs are getting more popular...

But I digress... I love chicken-pox stories and i loved the references to "The Princess Bride!" k...this review is getting long now...I'll shut up...but only after tell you, that... U did Ash's POV pretty well, so don't worry about that.

I should be studying for physics now...so...

...bya!