Reviews for The Perfect Family
Mrs.CatherineGrissom1 chapter 17 . 6/23/2008
I liked the story. Is it going to continue?
slayer-p chapter 17 . 5/15/2005
An sad and wonderful story. Update soon. ;)
Vickysg chapter 17 . 1/11/2004
I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Alyx7 chapter 17 . 12/16/2003
Katie's still reminding me of Lorelai.
Anyway-another angsty, 'If I wasn't quite so jaded I might cry' fic.
I know that was confusing, so I'll just spell it out-I like this chapter. So there.
I don't know who I'm saying 'so there' to, but oh well. I don't have alot of homework tonight and Gilmore Girls is on and it isn't an episode I've already seen ten times-so I'm happy.
I repeat what I said in my last review (with one small change...)-Poor Cath. And Katie too.
Alyx7 chapter 16 . 12/16/2003
*Sigh* Poor Cath.
I like The New and Improved Gil: He's *Sympathetic* and *Open*!
And he's sweet, and understanding, and I can't believe they haven't made him and Cath wake up and smell the love.
But then again-if they did, there'd be no need for all those fics about those two finally getting together with no one knowing *for sure* how they did finally admit their feelings.
Did that make sense? 'Cause I'm really not sure.
Maxie chapter 16 . 11/26/2003
I love this story .Dude keep up the good work. Oh and could you please write more I wanna read more.
jnp chapter 16 . 11/22/2003
Aw! The old heart strings! I really do think I teared up on that one! This is a sad, but great and happy story at the same time. You are doing great! Update soon!
britt chapter 16 . 11/22/2003
This is really really good! I love your ideas and catherine and Grisom together. Wrtite more soon plz!
Demonic Barbie Doll chapter 16 . 11/21/2003
:-) *River*
samantha chapter 2 . 11/17/2003
i sware your the best author...do g/c
fosta chapter 15 . 11/16/2003
Ohh. It's so good. I love it.
Alyx7 chapter 15 . 11/16/2003
Hee. Does Katie remind anyone else of Lorelai from Gilmore Girls, or is that just me?

Don't ya just hate it when your parents seem to more about you than you ever thought possible? I know I do...

And Cath does have a point about her mom and Katie both being on first name basis with Gil-that is kinda wierd and OOC...
jnp chapter 15 . 11/16/2003
Ohh, this story just tugs the heartstrings! Keep up the good writing and update soon!
WHITEJAC7 chapter 6 . 11/15/2003
I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY BUT U HAVE YOU INFO WRONG, CATHERINE IS THE YOUNGEST.
Alyx7 chapter 14 . 11/14/2003
Heh. Grissom could talk the most determined one-track-minded person in circles while half asleep.

And we *all* know people getting talked in circles is always funny...
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »