Reviews for Snapshots
Ai Star chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
LOL a picture of Len drooling!
LolaAtkinburg chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
OMG. This is the first time in a long time I have felt so tingly after reading a fic! Its like a believe in love again, its like I have this courage to go to my crush tomorrow and declare my everlasting love for him! This story revived something I killed in me. Thanks so much.
Maggie chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Soooooooo sweet
Hermi12 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Aw! That was lovely! I love your JunxPyron fanfics! They are SO cute, aren't they?

I hope you write more!
jess chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Just...fantastic

...please write more! I love that Pairing! xD

*You get a cookie*:D:D:D
FlamingSmoke chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Aw, that was so sweet! And adorable, and it wasn't too mushy! I like your style and the story was really well written! :D
missingyou chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Aw that was lovely!
irony882 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
This is one of the best PyJun I've ever read! It's so cute! Great job!
vampire werewolf chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
WHY IS THERE SUCH A LARGE SPACE BETWEEN WHAT YOU LAST SAID AND THE REVIEW BOX! nice story, i liked, and it was funny
getaiyou chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
It sweet. At first it was disturbing. Just a little, i warm up to the pairing soon enough.
Chinese Fairy chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
That is such a cute story! You know, I just had the urge to write a Pyron/Jun fic! -! Keep up the AWESOMEO job! Ja Ne!
Alusy chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I like the part at the bottom beginning when Ren gagging. This was funny! I think that Jun would have laughed when Lee Pai-Long took the picture, but everyone has their side of people's personalities. Nice fanfiction! Update soon!
Malrora chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
aw... i don't care if this fic is 2 years old! i would have felt really bad if i didn't review! best fic i've read all day! (only fic i've read all day, but...) anyway, great work!
sweetmidnight chapter 1 . 9/20/2005