Reviews for Under the Covers
mryann chapter 1 . 1/3
this is a really interesting fic.. i have always been fascinated with these kind of stories and thatnk you for bringing it to life..
LillianMarie2 chapter 30 . 1/25/2011
great story can you say 'lemon fest' hehe
Death and Rebirth chapter 30 . 11/23/2010
aw! how sweet do they get married? i hope so!
dekita chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
Heh at first I wasn't going to read this, since I read a story similar to this one (teacher-student/Usa-mamo fic) but I must say the story is pretty good! I love Serena when she's mature. Pretty good story right now
madorno81 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
love this story soo enticing and different relationship between darien and serena
aldkfj chapter 30 . 6/21/2008
AMAZZING STORY! I LOVED IT! D
sailormoon0630 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I really like ur story.
LGCoffeeAddict chapter 30 . 4/13/2008
it was a gay ending...

...gay as in happy though that was so cute this was such a well developed story i'm so sad it's over...i wish i'd found it sooner so i could have actually reviewed with every new chapter...
SailorMoonForever chapter 30 . 2/24/2008
Totally awesome story. I couldn't stop reading it throughout the nite. I actually went to bed w/o reviewing because I was so tired. lol

Awesome story!
Rushi Star chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
interesting story
MoonBunny91 chapter 30 . 1/6/2008
OMG I LOVED THIS STORY IT WAS SO GOOD I'M GOING TO TELL ALL MY FRIENDS TO READ THIS UR A REALLY AMAZING WRITER THANKS FOR WIRTERING THIS STORY!
PrettyGirlRocks chapter 5 . 10/14/2007
hello...i have reviewed your story before, but i dont think i have ever told you that you have the most details and the most visual help when it comes to the sex scenes! i have never read a fanfic with as much details as yours! lol...good job with that:)
silvermoon8573 chapter 30 . 9/2/2007
loved it. especially the twist with seiya. i totally laughed out loud. the story was really entertaining and i just couldn't stop. to be honest, i felt that serena was a little too forgiving towards darien and that he should at least have suffered more. but overall, i'm glad you decided to write this.
Miss Katharine chapter 30 . 8/23/2007
Seiya was gay! YES! I knew it! Sarcasm, i totally didn't see that one coming, but that was pretty funny..."Yaten Babe"...i was ROFLMAO! Wow, good story and word choice, and description, keep writing!
PandaShadow chapter 30 . 8/5/2007
hehe, but i LIKE gay endings! they make me laugh! btw, loved the whole story! thank you for being such a great writer and making a story so fun to read. well, have fun writing more stories:)