Reviews for Mything words
sensia101 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Very well done! *claps* Not ooc at all. I think you did briliantly! And you played to the undertones in the books quite well. ;P
Kurochan chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I KNEW I COULD'NT BE THE ONLY ONE WHO SAW THAT!

ITS SO...THERE!

Loved it btw.
Vema chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I've actually been waiting on and off for something like this to show up for years! I always thought they were slashy. I hope you write more slashy stories!
Mally chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
YAYAYAAYAYAY! _ I love it. Aahz/Skeeve slash? Wonderous. You know it could happen...maybe...like..if Robert Asprin ever decided he liked gay demons... Heh. Anyways. I like it, even though I WANT MOREE! *gives puppydog eyes* Please? I'm gonna go read whatever else you've written, cause I like your style anyways. Maybe if you do more *hint hint xD* you could email me and tell me? _ Yeah...I'm usually on Fandomination looking for slash... Orwriting it, whichever. Anways. keep up the good work, again, kudos!

Mally
kola chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
'it would never happen.'

hah! it so would! i've been looking for an aahz/skeeve fic for AGES! thanks!

it'd be MORE than awesome if you wrote more...
Bakari The Fallen One chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Kawaii! That's Japanese for CUTE! I love it! What a wonderful idea! Keep at it this story could be very good if you decide to continue the plot any ways.
Kagedtiger chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Hee hee. _ Aww. That was really cute. I never really thought this couple could be done well without it being a little squicky, but you've done a darn good job with it. I like it a lot. I would request a sequel, except that it ends really well. Dang.
Mikhyel chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
*glomps you* Ghee! AAhz/Skeeve slash! I love you, I really do! _
split pErSoNaLiTy chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Woo-Hoo! More Slash in the Myth section! (Though I'm still all for Skeeve/Vic relationships!) Bwahaha! erp... *my slashy sence is tingling* I must go! *runs off to try her hand at a Skeeve/Vic fic* hehe... vic... fic... that rhymes... (wow, that was stupid of me...) hehehehe!
Growly Genet chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
YAY! Another writer of Myth-Slash! At last, I am NOT ALONE! You can't imagine how happy that little fact makes me. Now I'm inspired to go and finish my other Myth-Slash fic, "Mything You". Thanks so much!