Reviews for Warcraft: Rebirth
Manga Girl number 6 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Cool story!

Could you write more Warcraft fanfics?

I find them very enjoyable and talently written.
Fredryck chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Wow, this was a great story! :D Added to favorites.
Dirgesworn chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Incredible... Simply incredible... The moment I read that the beginning of the story was in the Tomb and with all the laughing, I knew it was Gul'dan. Everything you stated in his waiting, trials, and eventual victory could have easily been true in the story. It was all perfectly placed into the lore of Warcraft, like an exta, yet perfect piece to the puzzle. Cudos to this short, and I hope to read more of your works.
Shiek927 chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
COME ON! ! Continue! PLEASSE!
Shiek927 chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Why haven't you updated yet? Surely you aren't going to stop! Continue!
Kamon1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Fantastic, I can't wait to find out how he will face Ner'zhul and Kil'jaeden. Carry On.
darth chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
awesome guldan has returned now that a major threat to everyone
Shiek927 chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
You MUST Update this story. I always wanted a Gul'dan fic and you did a nice job of it. UPDATE NOW!
Murg chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Some VERY nice descriptions here.

The first person perspective with Gul'dan was well done, and very appropriate I think. It really helps to you understand what kind of villain he is.

Great job!
SUPPIOR BEING chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Oh man will nerzhul have his hands full now that guldan is back.
hao chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Good!

Please update soon. Would be interessting with

Gul'Dan in Illidan's body
He Who Can Not Be Named chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Well written and a good idea. I have thought about the Skull of Gul'Dan and if his power can survuve the death of his body, why not his spirit? A good way of continuing after The Frozen Throne. Be warned though, you will get people saying "But Gul'Dan is dead...you can't...Blah blah blah". Sometimes I wonder if people actually get the point of fan fiction...

This is very good. Are you planning to continue?