Reviews for Redwall Song Parodies
QueenTiria chapter 14 . 7/21/2009
...lol. srsly.

QueenTiria
chrisfardell chapter 14 . 11/9/2008
This is really good. I like all of these songs, especially the long patrol/jingle bells one.
ThatGuyBehindYou chapter 12 . 3/21/2006
My all time favorite disney movie, and my all time favorite redwall book collide! I LOVE YOU!
happymoose101 chapter 14 . 10/19/2005
I LOVE offence,could you please lay off the unfamiliar songs and try more movie classics like Prince Ali .Thanks,

Your#1 fan
choking.on.peanut.butter chapter 5 . 9/28/2005
((is still dead under laughter, and in spirit laughs some more))

Oh, and if you think I'm making fu of you, Im not. The songs are funny!
choking.on.peanut.butter chapter 4 . 9/28/2005
LOL! ((laughs so hard he falls out o chair, rolls on the ground, and chokes...gagging... ::sniff:: dies under hillartity as he has done wih only three other stories)) ...

: D
choking.on.peanut.butter chapter 3 . 9/28/2005
: D
choking.on.peanut.butter chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
lol!
choking.on.peanut.butter chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
o.0
Lady Storm chapter 14 . 9/16/2005
It's been ages, but YAY Redwall! xD And Martin *cuddles him* Great stuff as always, I just wanted to review again. )
Tinuviel's Song chapter 14 . 8/4/2005
WOO! YOU ROCK! It's so great how you took all those songs and made them Redwall-y! Good show, I loved every minute of it.
Leaviel chapter 14 . 4/14/2005
this reminds me greatly of my Lord of the RIngs song parodies... and my pyro christmas songs (which are gone now, because decided to get rid of the parosies/spoof section)

anyway, these are pretty good. you must have that thing that I have where if you hear a song enough times, you start making parodies of it. but be wary where you tread. not many people liked "I'm Pround to be a Hobbit", they have somethin' against parodying patriotic songs.

eh well, good work!
Will Cunningham chapter 5 . 3/26/2005
Awesome! I would also love to hear Redwallized versions of "Candy Shop" by 50 cent, and "Rich Girl" by Gwen Stefani. Song Parodies is your gift! Keep em comin'!
BlueroseSS chapter 14 . 1/6/2005
{I read & then review on the last chapter}WOW! All of these were: well writen,very good, & funny{well not all}. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE write MORE, MORE, MORE!
dancingwithreality chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
I love the 2nd one with the chase scene, it's hilarious! The 1st one is good although to be honest I hate Spongebob Squarepants - but hey it is still funny! :D