Reviews for Solstice
Phoenix1023 chapter 7 . 7/5/2023
Could you seperate the paragraphs please. It kind of hard for people who listen to the books because if you accidentally turn it iff its starts from the beginning and we can’t go to the specific part we just heard. Thank you also this is amazing!
Moonlight chapter 65 . 6/12/2023
Wow! This whole thing is just like… wow… l love this! I have been watching this from the chapter 1to this chapter! It’s excellent!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/12/2022
drwff
Liz chapter 65 . 6/26/2021
This is a great story. I very rarely give stories that include Draco as a main character a chance but in this case, I'm very glad I have took the time to read your story. And my own mom just dead of lung cancer so I know exactly how Harry feels too.
Texting Mess chapter 12 . 3/8/2021
Ah we all love a story someone else has written
witherwings1972 chapter 65 . 10/26/2020
I totally loved this story. Off to look to see if i can find the sequel.
Puckdaniela chapter 41 . 7/19/2020
I really like your story! I hope Draco and Hermione become a couple! I wonder if aurors can't just break the death eathers wands ... that makes it that much easier ...
(the latter was a random thought!)
Harley chapter 29 . 6/5/2020
Let me just tell you that you saved me.
I was feeling very suicidal and was planning on overdosing. Somehow, I stumbled onto your fanfiction and was drawn by your writing.
I'm fine now, and I will probably return to this fic.
I love you (but in the least creepiest way possible)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2020
Ok. to be honest maybe you should eat more mayo. It might help the story be even more sad next time. It was absolutely amazing this round though.
Potterss chapter 65 . 9/15/2019
I liked the way Snape turned out here. Would like to see more of harry n Snape after the war! Do u have the sequel ready? Or would u pin it here?
MaraYouFinishWhatYouStarted chapter 1 . 8/3/2019
This is a great story. I very rarely give stories that include Draco as a main character a chance but in this case, I'm very glad I have your story a shot.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 65 . 7/26/2019
Wonderful story

Keep writing as life allows
Guest chapter 54 . 1/12/2019
If Harry had taken his turn first, Draco wouldn't have this problem. Snape is such a dumbass when it comes to teaching anything.
Guest chapter 51 . 1/11/2019
Before his rescue, not only had Draco been left injured to die in the snow, but there were Dementors nearby.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/9/2019
Trust your story to stand on its own, without accidentally discouraging readers with a falsely huge word count due to twice as many notes as there is real story. The massive amount of author notes before and after each story make it difficult to actually read the story straight through, and are alternately distracting or aggravating. They completely interrupt the flow of an otherwise interesting, original plot.
2,805 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »