Reviews for Solstice
Why the hell would he tell Ron and Hermoine about Draco's memories?! He has no frigging right!
SaiyaCat chapter 43 . 4/26/2016
wow
MissNikita chapter 65 . 4/23/2016
This was an emotional rollercoaster, on to the sequal lol
Guest chapter 28 . 4/23/2016
How many times are you gonna make me tear up, you have written the emotions perfectly
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 65 . 4/13/2016
cool story bro - gonna read that sequel now hopefully!
GinHanelle chapter 39 . 3/31/2016
AHAHAHAHAHH! Almost everyone in this story is an emotional wreck. It's nearly unbelievable, but certainly entertaining.
GinHanelle chapter 11 . 3/31/2016
Ah, teenagers. I love laughing at their mostly self-induced misery :D
Anon chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Omfg this is so good!
Guest chapter 58 . 9/24/2015
Sorry for all the seemingly bad reviews. This story just makes me feel surprisingly strongly for Draco. Like I've been sitting here crying over small things like ex) Snape hugging Harry so often throughout the story. It makes me think that Snape is so free with Harry and so very cold to Draco. Draco's gotten so many hugs from others but not vary many from Snape at all. The one person he is supposed to be able to rely on fully... has hurt him so many times. It must hurt to see him so drawn to poor Harry's 'better' character. Also I take a lot more offense to how everyone is being nice one second and turing around insulting Draco again the next even though he is not really stable yet. *sigh* of course my sleep deprivation and depression helps make the smallest things a bit too intense sometimes :) So I'm not leaving rants towards the author... just my own wailing (sorry).
Guest chapter 57 . 9/24/2015
So remind me again why everyone can freely know Draco's worst memories and deepest secrets? Really? Harry also really apparently has no respect for others' privacy.
Guest chapter 55 . 9/24/2015
Warning! random angsty rant which is probably me being waaay oversensitive atm:
Hmm more angst from me about Draco and Snape: It seems Snape has risked his life for Harry many times (starting 1st yr) since before they started getting closer. He only did so for Draco after he found Draco nearly beaten to death (though I am glad he offered some comfort - however short-lived and brief it seems to be). Snape puts down Draco's character so often and compares him to Harry's compassionate character yet he claims Draco is like a son to him. Gee is he planning to be a father-figure like Lucius?
Also I am also curious as to Dumbledore's statement about stopping the memory. Did Snape torture him on purpose in order to to teach him a lesson? For Draco to learn it the "hard way"? In this story Snape seems to be just ... frustratingly blind to Draco's needs to the point where it seems like negligence sometimes. Regardless of how spoiled Draco acts... when someone is just crying out for attention and love and care from the one person they trust fully, ignoring them and paying more attention to another person is just... not helpful. Draco can be "taught" to be less spoiled/offensive when he is back on stable grounds emotionally. Doing this while he is already weak is horrible T-T
Guest chapter 51 . 9/23/2015
Once again THANK YOU DUMBLEDORE!
Guest chapter 32 . 9/22/2015
Way to go Snape. Just told Draco to his face that Harry was better than him :/
Guest chapter 22 . 9/22/2015
Darn not hermione/draco T-T oh well I suppose I can endure if it turns out that way because I like the story itself so far ... TT-TT
Guest chapter 20 . 9/22/2015
Whoot Whoot thanks for dropping that 'hint' Dumbledore. Too bad Snape sorta seems to care more about Lily's son rather than Draco at the moment (though I'm sure that's not really the case). What I'm wondering is how has Draco not lost trust in Snape already? The messages Snape sends out through his actions are so jumbled :o
2,781 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »