Reviews for Solstice
That phrase at the end made me tear up...
Hater4eva chapter 9 . 7/1
Wow, good story
Dramione forever chapter 23 . 6/3
This is great
MariChat Shipper chapter 39 . 2/24
Noice
Guest chapter 9 . 7/31/2017
Best writing in a long time !
I know this comes from the past but I just had to tell you how amazing you are! There is a new fan base here who would love if you would consider coming back ?
Harry Potter lives through you and your stories !'More please !
LokiLaufeyson909 chapter 65 . 6/25/2017
This was a great story! Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 57 . 3/30/2017
Why the hell would he tell Ron and Hermoine about Draco's memories?! He has no frigging right!
SaiyaCat chapter 43 . 4/26/2016
wow
MissNikita chapter 65 . 4/23/2016
This was an emotional rollercoaster, on to the sequal lol
Guest chapter 28 . 4/23/2016
How many times are you gonna make me tear up, you have written the emotions perfectly
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 65 . 4/13/2016
cool story bro - gonna read that sequel now hopefully!
GinHanelle chapter 39 . 3/31/2016
AHAHAHAHAHH! Almost everyone in this story is an emotional wreck. It's nearly unbelievable, but certainly entertaining.
GinHanelle chapter 11 . 3/31/2016
Ah, teenagers. I love laughing at their mostly self-induced misery :D
Anon chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Omfg this is so good!
Guest chapter 58 . 9/24/2015
Sorry for all the seemingly bad reviews. This story just makes me feel surprisingly strongly for Draco. Like I've been sitting here crying over small things like ex) Snape hugging Harry so often throughout the story. It makes me think that Snape is so free with Harry and so very cold to Draco. Draco's gotten so many hugs from others but not vary many from Snape at all. The one person he is supposed to be able to rely on fully... has hurt him so many times. It must hurt to see him so drawn to poor Harry's 'better' character. Also I take a lot more offense to how everyone is being nice one second and turing around insulting Draco again the next even though he is not really stable yet. *sigh* of course my sleep deprivation and depression helps make the smallest things a bit too intense sometimes :) So I'm not leaving rants towards the author... just my own wailing (sorry).
2,787 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »