Reviews for Pepperment Tea
AW gushes!
Nancyt chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Nice.. Please do more.
Elfkid chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
I totally get the symbolism. Obviously short, but carries a wollop.
Truest Tears chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Yeah, nice. It had a soft, symbolic air to it I found very nice.

Good Writing!

-Truest Tears-
Aceswild chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Cute story. It almost read like a poem and that's what I liked about it!
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Short and sweet, or should that be bittersweet?

Love Ro/Remy - far more than Rogue/Remy. This is a very nice little piece.
Sky Queen chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
This is a very well written piece. I like it a lot, especially the symbolism. You are an extremely tallented writer, in fact I hope to pick up a few tips from you! But yeah, keep on writing!:) And can you pretty pretty please review some more of my stuff? You know you want to!

Sky Queen
E chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
That was really good! Quick lil' story... loved it! Good characterization. Are you going to add anything more? Have this be an intro to a longer story?
wahinetoa chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
I. love. you.

For such a short period of work, you certainly caught my heart in a vice while "he watched her.." The angst! The unsaid! The watchin' and waiting, and not saying.. all perfectly said.

Goddess. PLEASE ya gotta continue this. Heartbreaking.
Darlin chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
I like this. It's short but very nice. I like the details you put in it - watching each drip of tea. The symbolism of the tea making/discarding was very nicely done. Hope to read more from you.
summers2004 chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
That was actually pretty good. I really love your style. Are you planning on writing more stories? You should. Anyway...I loved your story. Write another one soon!
StorminBlacBlu chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
I thought this story is very cute and I have always liked Remy and Ororo's friendly relationship. *wishes it was more then friends* (LOL) Anyways this was a really cute story!
WhiteVeils chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
This could be a really awesome scene without changing a word of it...because what you are trying to do really is nice. I think what you need is to go through very carefully, look at your punctuation, and redo the spacing of it so it isn't all bunched together in one paragraph. That would give time for each sentence to sink into the reader and let them absorb the symbolism.

Just my thought.
BJ chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Add me to that list too!