Reviews for Time of Perils: Control's Prank
Pink Fire Starter chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
AH! Don't hurt Tender Heart!Or Brave or Grumpy!I love all three of those guys!Also,Prank DOES sound like a super-powered Joker with the transforing Pennywise mixed in.
JusSonic chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Yikes. This sounds like an lost episode especially if the show was still running, the producers wouldn't dare to show this in fear of angry letters from parents. Anyway, the Prank is a tough villain for our heroes to encountered, especially since he sounds like a combination of The Joker and Stephen King's IT villain (I wondered who you would have cast as the Prank if you make a cast list? Mark Hamill or Tim Curry?). Also, finding out Control's true name was a surprise...nearly because I read the whole thing. I'd have to finish reading the next chapter to find out more about Control's whole ordeal. See ya then.
Martial Arts Master chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
No, I wasn't shocked by this horror-oriented story. It's actually very well written, and yes, I did get the Fourth Wall joke.
Memory in Crimson chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Interesting series of stories. For lack of love I have for Care Bears, I am interested in your perspective of things.
Phoenix Audubon chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
I was fortunate enough to have read this before it had been posted. The diction of this story is impressive, if a bit verbose. Still, it didn't detract from the overall enjoyment I had reading this.

As for the "shock" elements, I wasn't repulsed by it. Shocking? Yes. Excessive? Well, I can only answer that by saying that I've seen worse. All in all, I'm certain the quality of your future pieces will remain as high as this is.
Mariel1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Wow...Great story! You had me scared there, for a second! *waah, don't hurt Brave Heart* I look forward to reading your next installment, should there be one.
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
[...unWARP!]

Good evening.

Horror? It seemed more like suspense to me. Still, a great story! And here's to hoping the next one is even better!

Check out my stories here on ffn and !

Until next time, remember: