Reviews for Time of Perils: Control's Prank
Pink Fire Starter chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
AH! Don't hurt Tender Heart!Or Brave or Grumpy!I love all three of those guys!Also,Prank DOES sound like a super-powered Joker with the transforing Pennywise mixed in.
Martial Arts Master chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
No, I wasn't shocked by this horror-oriented story. It's actually very well written, and yes, I did get the Fourth Wall joke.
Memory in Crimson chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Interesting series of stories. For lack of love I have for Care Bears, I am interested in your perspective of things.
Phoenix Audubon chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
I was fortunate enough to have read this before it had been posted. The diction of this story is impressive, if a bit verbose. Still, it didn't detract from the overall enjoyment I had reading this.

As for the "shock" elements, I wasn't repulsed by it. Shocking? Yes. Excessive? Well, I can only answer that by saying that I've seen worse. All in all, I'm certain the quality of your future pieces will remain as high as this is.
Mariel1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Wow...Great story! You had me scared there, for a second! *waah, don't hurt Brave Heart* I look forward to reading your next installment, should there be one.
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
[...unWARP!]

Good evening.

Horror? It seemed more like suspense to me. Still, a great story! And here's to hoping the next one is even better!

Check out my stories here on ffn and !

Until next time, remember: