Reviews for Storyteller
Mistress Charon chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Incredible! I really loved this one shot, it was beautifully written, your prose was magnificent. I loved the dark themes and allusions, well done. Very frightfully well done. It makes you wonder, thought provoking. I very much enjoyed it, the ending especially.
Getsunohimesama chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
That was... amazing!
butterflykrp2 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
holy crap...(0_0)...welp looks like i dont get sleep tonight. lol!
tsukinokageni chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
There's nothing I could say here that would not condemn me to be the fool you've warned against. A beautiful portrayal, this.
celena murdock chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Wow. This absolutely enthralled me.
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I don't think there are words enough to tell you the sheer Magnifiecnce of what you just wrote! I love stories like this and I feel this could be applied to any and all fandoms, muses, thoughts, just a sliver of imagination.

It is always the poor tortured souls we hope peace for, you have earned your hope.

As have many.
marora chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Intresting excercise, it could just as easily be a relationship between an author and a muse. This story holds it's real power in it's ambiguity.
Moonspun Dragon chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Hm...Jareth the storyteller collector..."That's interesting.":D

Very nice!:D
Nienna Telrunya chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Creepy but very good.
Belladonna Snow chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
This is an amazeing peice, it truely is. Very reflective, the words extremly powerful. A new point of view, and one of the best I've seen in a while. Bravo.
Faery chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Wow...that was definitely an eery sort of fic, but enjoyable.
may chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
argh, freaky!, very good but, argh!
The Crazy Cricket chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Wow. Creepy. Yet this is one of the coolest things I've read in quite a while. I like the way you describe Jareth a lot, and the way you describe his power over you. Great job! _
zelle chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Through a very complicated network of Favorite Lists I happened to come upon this.

And now I must say that I have to pee...badly...but it's dark and everyone else is asleep and the bathroom is 3 ROOMS away!

*whimpers*

I think you just pretty much ensured that I get no sleep tonight.

And you know, it is kind of creepy..in a way, how these things work. I'd sit down and start typing with absolutely nothing in mind...almost just writing to a rhythm really...and then I'd be done and look at it and think: "Holy crap! Did I really just write that?"

In other words, this was like taking a familiar feeling...and then making it 20934204 times more scary.

And you know what? This is going on my Favorites list despite the fact that it gets me all creeped out and scared...and I'm probably masochistic like that.

heh.
Accolade D. D chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Wow...Er, excuse my awed silence.

For such a spare piece, it has an elegant and unsettling quality that I associate with the best sort of horror - subtle and stating the darkness while at the same time, only hinting at the depths.