Reviews for Dream a Little Dream
Landerin chapter 18 . 8/2/2005
yay! update! good chapter! Avarier is back! :)

update soon, looking forward to teh next chapter!
marie chapter 17 . 7/15/2005
...omfg...i thought she wus goin ta die! lol..but anyways..ORGY RULES! well..there's slipknot..korn..::goes on and on::...::pause:: I'm babbling again...::grumbles:: But you're here! and that's what matters! Let's bring out the elvish wine get our asses drunk! ::grins:: but yup, i'll hafta sit on me arse 'til ya update again.._
Landerin chapter 15 . 7/6/2005
*can't review again for chatper 17* you got me hooked on that song...it's almost erie how simular some of the aspects of the story fit to that song...but anyway, even better chapter the 2nd(and 3rd) time read. The first two times confused me and i wrote a quick review coz i needed to get offline and i wanted to remember to review...so here's the REAL review.

Keep writing! and i hope that crisis at home is over. :)
Landerin chapter 17 . 7/5/2005
awsome chapter!i didn't realize this was updated cuz my dad decided to put parental controls on my Yahoo SBC e-mail...so i get no notificatoins from [cries]
Nayeli Gold chapter 16 . 6/2/2005
Goodness!

Please write more!
Landerin chapter 16 . 4/28/2005
*takes a second to figure out whats going on* NO! Stupid Elf! you can't leave us in a cliffhanger like that! damn..u already did..well UPDATE SON PLEASE! *pout face*

oh and yea...somone made me change my penname...im helmsdeep2234...that annoying weird person? yeah thats me.
enyamorntuilr chapter 16 . 4/28/2005
T_T i think you already know this

but this is a very good chapter, AGAIN i cry T_T T_T.

T_T T_T
Xans1 chapter 15 . 3/18/2005
*blinks* Oh. Good, good, forgiveness... I liked that chapter. A lot. Don't know what about it, exactly, but it stands out.
Enyamorntuilr chapter 15 . 2/28/2005
You know what?

you are so good making people cried

I loved this but it's very sad

Avarier try his best just forgive him T_T

tis SAD

T_T T_T T.,T ew ,. T_T

I like it!
Starlight Enchantress chapter 15 . 2/20/2005
Wow, just WoW. That was so touching. You are really talented, i felt their pain and i feel so bad Olos now...sheesh...My stories stink in comparison...your so good i think im gonna go sit in a corner and cry.
Arami chapter 15 . 2/19/2005
Thank you! YOu accept reviews, the last fic I read didn't want them. Your story is fantastic, and this last chapter makes me want to cry. Actually the last few chapters have made me want to cry. The betrayal rips at your heart, will those two ever love each other again as they did? I hope so, but the pain of a broken heart doesn't heal quite so easily. It's wonderful what Siren has done for Olos, they are now both free of the pain. The others may not understand it but that's not the point Siren will speak on behalf of having Olos pardoned. I can see a great friendship spring forth from the hatred. And both becoming good friends for the rest of their lives. *soory if this sounds weird, but I can really see this taking place between Siren and Olos not a lovers relationship but to become bsest friends like Aragorn and Legolas. Well this fic is incredible can't wait for the next chapter.

Namarie, Arami
Dracae chapter 14 . 2/14/2005
Ahh! I can never get enough of you fic. You always leave me hanging and waiting for more -_-I suppose that's good, for you, hehe, but that gets me no where 'cause I'm still hangin' _ I love your ficcage...-dies-
Anonymous chapter 14 . 1/17/2005
Read the previous fic of yours. It was great! It made me laugh.

This one is more serious. You actually got me crying. Which is not a bad thing because good writers are the ones that can make me both laugh and cry. Can't wait until the next update.
Nelys1 chapter 14 . 1/13/2005
m... so gandalf is going to the grey havens? wouldnt that mean that galadriel would be going too? i dunno. _;;

kind of depressing. i hope this has a happy ending!
Darkness Gathered chapter 14 . 1/13/2005
your welcome. you did everything to make this story good i love it to pieces and i hope it never gets taken off i really like it and i do hope that this story can be updated asap please i really really like it and i loved this chapter and really hope you can update please cheers