Reviews for Aflaming Passions
goodperson chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
good story
kung-fugirl chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
ah man I hate when you stop there and it was getting to the good part! anyways great job on the story and chapter update when you can! -
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
good chapter
Breaking-Midnight chapter 6 . 5/4/2008
i love this story!

please please please please please update soon!
rikku chapter 6 . 8/17/2007
wow amazeing keep it going! its so awsome
Shichinintai's girl chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
common girl! UPDATE! it's very cool your story! update soon
jayne chapter 6 . 5/23/2006
i love it , let me know what happens to shippo too!
Nikita-Pup chapter 6 . 5/4/2006
Lol! OMG i want to read more and your writing is awesome! can't wait to read more!
freakyanimelover13 chapter 6 . 1/28/2006
Thats cool! More plz! _
SnowLeopard7 chapter 6 . 7/6/2005
Pretty cool story so far. I really enjoyed it. Can't wait till the next update. Keep up the good work.
Kags14 chapter 6 . 5/24/2005
The story is the bomb. i have been looking for this story 4 such a long time and i finally found it.
detective1412 chapter 2 . 4/19/2005
wow more!
Reckless Guru chapter 6 . 3/28/2005
I liked it very much! !
The Akai-Sakura chapter 6 . 3/10/2005
O_O I can't believe I missed all of this! I'm sorry I haven't reviewed! Gomen nasai! .:bows before you:.

Then again, I haven't been on lately either...

You amaze me with your supercoolwritingness. Dead serious. the plot is getting so good, like: what is Naraku up to? Why is 'Yasha's mom in on it? Where the heck is Shippou? And (the biggest one of all) WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE?

Thank you for Rin not getting sold into slavery, because that would have sucked. A lot.

I'm sure now you've had enough of my senseless babbling, so I shall bid thee farewell. .:waves madly:. BYE! _

Sayonara,

Akai-Sakura
CatHanyouNelia chapter 6 . 2/8/2005
gr! BITCH! how evil! cliffie! i hate hate HATE THOSE! i must must MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! plerrt please? with sugar on top and candy and wipped cream?