Reviews for Housing Love
Leslie wjack chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
Haha loved the story. However I was a little disappointed that darien confession to Serena that still loved her was a dream. I was like all right go darien then she wakes up. And then I was like what the hell.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
Love this so much!
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 9 . 4/24/2011
It's nice to see Diamond portrayed as something other than a bad guy.
Brizzy chapter 9 . 1/30/2011
:-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-)
BunnyyMoon chapter 9 . 9/10/2010
What a cute story! I loved the ending..keep on writing!
sapphireblue12 chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
lovely fanfic!

i got a little sad for Diamond... but he found someone in the end and that's all that matters. also, glad they got married again cause there has never been a couple so perfect for each other like darien and serena
MoonlightMaiden14 chapter 9 . 6/18/2009
This was a sweet story. Although, I thought the plot moved a bit fast, but that's completely okay. You did a great job, and the plane and the rain at the end was classic. ) Great job.

MoonlightMaiden14
Jenna chapter 9 . 4/13/2009
I like the story
starlocket30 chapter 9 . 8/29/2008
Will you make a sequal?
BloomAmber chapter 9 . 4/12/2008
Soo cute! I almost died when the dream thing happened, and almost fell out of my chair when it actually happened! Great job!
SammieAtHome chapter 9 . 3/25/2008
i don't normally read AU for this anime. But i have to say this was wonderful!
SailorMoonFanForever chapter 9 . 1/29/2008
That was a great story and a great ending. Great job! It's so good, i'm adding it to my c2. :)
SailorMoonFanForever chapter 8 . 1/29/2008
That was a really good chappie. I loved the beginning... hope that happens for real.
SailorMoonFanForever chapter 7 . 1/29/2008
That was good. I liked the fact that you had Serena go to Darien to cry. That was very cute. Good job, I aww'ed forever!
SailorMoonFanForever chapter 6 . 1/29/2008
Another cute chappie. Loved the asleep thing... then sleeping together. Very cute.