Reviews for Getting Back to Where I Belong
Spiraea Kozak chapter 6 . 12/11/2003
its wonderful! even though i'd prefer an aamrn... heh...
Etherelemental chapter 6 . 11/30/2003
Now that is a real cliffhanger. I've seen a lot, but most are mainly annoying. Anyway, this really didn't seem to much like an epilogue, but oh well. It was still quite good and I really want to read the next part of this trilogy that you've got started. Though, of course it'll only be a trilogy if you keep it at three parts. And, I think that you're probably not going to do that, which then would make this at least a Quartet. Anyway, please get the next part of this posted soon, please. _
Etherelemental chapter 5 . 11/30/2003
Well, then here's another review. _ Anyway, the way this part is being left, it's obvious that the entire story isn't this. There defineitely is more to come, although, I really wasn't expecting it. Anyway, I really didn't expect the Celebi to be male (I've always thought of Celebi as female) nor did I expect Rennie to be the only one who was allowed to see it. Very interesting. Anyway, I like how you've done this. It's quite good. _
Etherelemental chapter 4 . 11/30/2003
Yes, death is a tragic thing when it happens, but the worst thing that I can ever think of is a parent out living their own child. I can't think of anything worse than that. Anyway, this was quite good, I can see where you're planning on having Rennie return to the Pokemon world. I really like this so far.
DarkAngelTorchic chapter 4 . 11/28/2003
OMG... Poor Rennie... And how creepy that Ash had that dream... That was like last night when I went to Bingo as a "family" thing and I kept saying that a number would come up next and it'd come up... It scared me...
Sorryz I haven't been online lately... I ish stranded at my grandma's till Tues. without comp access. I'm over at my aunt's house now.
TTYL, Rache! Bai!
DarkAngelTorchic chapter 3 . 11/28/2003
*blinks* Love friggin sucks, doesn't it?
Etherelemental chapter 3 . 11/25/2003
Well, that was interesting. I liked how you've gotten this paradox set up and I really can't wait to see how it all turns out. So, how will they get back along their own times? I really want to see how all of this works out. Though, if I was in Rennie's situation, I'd prefer not to talk about any part of being in the pokemon world because of the fact that everyone would think that I'm crazy. Anyway, I also can't help but wonder how this will all turn out. _ Please update soon! _
Etherelemental chapter 2 . 10/13/2003
Well, if this was part 1, was the first chapter the Prologue? Anyway, I thought that was quite good. It was interesting to see how things went. Though, I wonder what will get Rennie back. That will be a very interesting process. _ Anyway, please continue this as soon as you can!
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Well, my first thought is why not have Ash or someone else come back to Reenie's time? The way to do that is convince a Celebi to take them there. Then it would be a way that Reenie could prove where she was. Though, my thought is if Reenie was still in the hospitol the whole time, wouldn't that basically mean that she did something like cross dimensions or something? Just a thought. Anyway, please coninue this soon! _
Edgar chapter 1 . 9/28/2003