Reviews for Stuck In An Elevator
Dakosaurus chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Um, the reviews for this story started in 2003. Are you EVER going to update it? I think we'd all like to see what happens.
smackedfan454 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Alright it's cruel to leave us hanging like this. UPDATE PLEASE! I want to know what happens! haha.
MEGGEM chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Haha- please update! Nina's hilarious!

-MEGGEM
nintendocookies chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
i have the best idea!thinking aloud here but what if finch thought everyone was gonna die and confessed his feelings 4 maya and then maya 'pretends' to believe that everyone is gonna die so she could make out with finch lolz! maybe something might get too far (cough-sex and then someone opens the elevator and everyone is scared cuz thety r having sex and they run out and finch and maya stay in and the have sex in the elevator-cough) um so yea...hehehehe
Ginny chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Hi hi, omg i really love this show! and i absolutely love elevator stories! please write more of this? it's really god writing.
mindless-junk-247 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
i like it and i like how they're sort of talking to you as well nice trick. i think it would be a good idea to maybe have a deep discussion of some sort or an argument.
Miss Authoress chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Awesome story...so funny. I hate sad JSM facfic, so I love humorous ones, like yours. Keep it up...so funny.
fire dragonheart chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Have Kevin get bashed up by Nina
The bad speller chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
That was kinda funny...sort but funny if you add more then it will be a great story!
Culumacilinte chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Hmm. Very short and pointless so far, but the premise has potential. As for what I could like to see... Finch and Elliot snogging, much to the disgust of the rest of the elevator. Or, if that's not possible, Finch and Maya. Although you know Finch is such a homo. It's undeniable, whatever he may say. No, let me correct myself. He's bi. Quite obviously bi.
Katoya Kinsey chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
hey why did you stop the story there keep going and going and ill check back in maybe in on monday
See Jane Write chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
LOL! That's great.
ZeNfindr chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
make 'em play truth or dare.

[ZeNfindr]
hugh valentine chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
write more.. its so funny!
KaraMayAlanJiaShawnDeanMeg chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Love it! Oh! Please continue! Make your chapters longer!