Reviews for Someone Special
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Great story - very cute! Ash loves Misty he just doesn't understand it yet!
Pokegirl666 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Cool, can you do a sequel?
LORDVURTAX chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ONLY IN YOUR FANFICTION THAT MISTY COMES BACK AND BECOMES A MAIN CHARCTER AGAIN! HAHAHA! I CANT STOP LAUGHING! MAY IS GONNA BE THE MAIN GIRL AGAIN AFTER DIAMOND AND PERAL WHEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
FLETSET YOU BASHED ASHXMAY! YOUR STORY SUCKS,!
jaeriaxabielle chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
oh, ash. sometimes your density (? oh, well) astounds me. it's really sweet. ash's naivety is so hilarious! especially the last part! XDD

Brock said that I finally found my special someone. Wish I knew what he meant.

I met Pikachu a long time ago.
Konnichiwa Minna chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Haha. This was too funny/cute. :)

I loved the ending line!
Skye-Love90 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Hiya!

this story is fantastic and super mind blowing and i love aaml so please keep writing and also visit my account and check my story and don't forget to review...flames are also welcome.

from

silver-mistyx90
Ambezua chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
LOL, I loved it! I don't think Ash's mind is REALY that scrambled... I think he is that dense, but, still... I think his mind would be a bit more organized. But, hey, that's just my opinion. I loved the May parts too! LOL, keep up the good work!
MyWorldxRewritten chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
LMAO. I love how Ash actually isn't OOC in this story, he probably is that dense. Love the ending. *favoriting*
theupdaters chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
ok.

i think his denseness is one of THE CUTEST THINGS ABOUT HIM!

squeal... mmk. thats all.

bye.

-jolie
Lord Esquire chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
So god! I laughed so much! It was realy good that you kept them in a relevent age, and the ending line was perfect! Well done!
it's simply me chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I don't know about OOC, 'cause I thought it was great just the way it is.
anoynonous chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA THAT WAS GOOD!

Iced Blossom2 chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Kawaii! I love it! The last line was so funny too: 'I met Pikachu a long time ago.'

I couldn't stop laughing! .
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
This was totally worth reading. It was funny AND cute. Very enjoyable! Poor May, though.

The last couple lines were priceless. Great work! Grammar was nice, too. )
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »