Reviews for Someone Special
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
"I met Pikachu a long time ago."
That one killed me.
But what really made roll on the floor laughing was the advanceshipper in the reviews saying May would come back after DP LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Great story - very cute! Ash loves Misty he just doesn't understand it yet!
Pokegirl666 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Cool, can you do a sequel?
LORDVURTAX chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ONLY IN YOUR FANFICTION THAT MISTY COMES BACK AND BECOMES A MAIN CHARCTER AGAIN! HAHAHA! I CANT STOP LAUGHING! MAY IS GONNA BE THE MAIN GIRL AGAIN AFTER DIAMOND AND PERAL WHEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
FLETSET YOU BASHED ASHXMAY! YOUR STORY SUCKS,!
jaeriaxabielle chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
oh, ash. sometimes your density (? oh, well) astounds me. it's really sweet. ash's naivety is so hilarious! especially the last part! XDD

Brock said that I finally found my special someone. Wish I knew what he meant.

I met Pikachu a long time ago.
Konnichiwa Minna chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Haha. This was too funny/cute. :)

I loved the ending line!
Skye-Love90 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Hiya!

this story is fantastic and super mind blowing and i love aaml so please keep writing and also visit my account and check my story and don't forget to review...flames are also welcome.

from

silver-mistyx90
Ambezua chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
LOL, I loved it! I don't think Ash's mind is REALY that scrambled... I think he is that dense, but, still... I think his mind would be a bit more organized. But, hey, that's just my opinion. I loved the May parts too! LOL, keep up the good work!
MyWorldxRewritten chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
LMAO. I love how Ash actually isn't OOC in this story, he probably is that dense. Love the ending. *favoriting*
theupdaters chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
ok.

i think his denseness is one of THE CUTEST THINGS ABOUT HIM!

squeal... mmk. thats all.

bye.

-jolie
Lord Esquire chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
So god! I laughed so much! It was realy good that you kept them in a relevent age, and the ending line was perfect! Well done!
it's simply me chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I don't know about OOC, 'cause I thought it was great just the way it is.
anoynonous chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA THAT WAS GOOD!

Iced Blossom2 chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Kawaii! I love it! The last line was so funny too: 'I met Pikachu a long time ago.'

I couldn't stop laughing! .
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »