Reviews for Love you too, Joon
skyelar chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
that was cute I liked it :)
xSPUDx chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
ADORABLE! your writing is fantastic!

-SPUD!
Scarlett Masquerade chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Can't wait for the next chapter!
midnight inspiration chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
this is so beautiful! you captured both of them so awesomely... amazing writing!
Emeraldfires chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Very good insight of what goes on in Sam's head.
DiscordofMind chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
that was really great, the tone of the story fit the movie spot on. I LOVED IT! It was so sweet and absolutely perfect.
AuntStinky chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
I haven't freakin reviewed this yet! This has been in my favorites list for I don't know how long! I suck! Anyway I LOVE this story, it's too cute! I agree, we all need a Sam!
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Sam is such a... puppy dog! Yes, that's what he is. He's so cute! As was this fic. I practically melted inside. He's the best. I want me a Sam! Anyway, the only problem was... it was too short! Anytime you feel like writing more, you'll get nothing but encouragement from me. Great work.
Anonymous Ace chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
That was lovely! A really nice ficlet! Your grammar and spelling was excellent aswell. Good job!

Ace
Philomena Kuroi chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Aw, that was really sweet.
Elraralia chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
*melted*
chef13 chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
OMG! I'M TOTALY GOING TO MELT! that was almost as good as the last one i reviewed! by the way, i was reading your bio and you have some of the same favorite movies i do! (the ones with Johnny Depp, the nightmare befor christmas, and Sprited away, that is) spooky! _
ObsessivePuffin chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Aie! I read your School of Rock story, loved it, then discover you've made not one, but TWO fanfictions of my all-time favorite Johnny Depp movie!
The story rocks.
May I just say Thank-You?;)
Dawnie-7 chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Oh,that is just too cute! :
Misty chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
I loved the movie Benny & Joone it was really sweet. You just made it even better! Keep writing.