Reviews for Touya's Dilemma
Sarah Goodwill chapter 16 . 9/20/2011
LOL OMG THAT WAS GREAT. I couldn't stop laughing at Touya. LOL. I'll be keeping my eye on you
misaogirl chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
dont worry i hate shopping too and im girl, but my mom freakin loves it!
astricjaster chapter 16 . 7/11/2006
(snorts)...well,at least you didnt have Jin do it...(holds back laughter)...i wonder what Touya would look like as a kid...oh, and i would go with a sort of #4,by going with the 1st,then having an assassin attack,then have them find the Black Market ,and btw,why couldnt Tara just go out of the bathroom if she knew THAT was gonna happen?damn,ANYone would be disturbed if they found someone watching them when they were in the tub...(shudders)... (if not for anyone else, for me...)
Riharu chapter 16 . 6/26/2006
I vote number 3, while going after the demon lord.

I really have enjoyed reading this _
jksluver3342 chapter 16 . 7/5/2005
That story is awesome! I really like Jin and Touya, and I think you mastered their personalities very well! I'm an aspiring writer, too, and I just wanted to say that I loved reading your fanfiction.

About the new ideas...

I guess it'd be cool if you started something completely new. It could have unknown illnesses, new relationships, and *duh* tons of action and adventure!

But anyway, I really liked it, and you should KEEP WRITING!
Caschjen chapter 2 . 3/12/2005
How delightful! i love it
Caschjen chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
I love it! I love TOUYA! You say his name and i go crazy!
puddingxownz chapter 15 . 2/22/2005
LMAO! that was hilarious! and it sure explained alot, jeeze that was funny *still on the floor laughing*
puddingxownz chapter 13 . 2/22/2005
Aw...cute!i love jin and touya, hey can ya make one with jin and kinomi getting transformed into little kids?
puddingxownz chapter 12 . 2/22/2005
omg this was my fave chapter, i can totally picture jin and touya fooling around like that!
puddingxownz chapter 8 . 2/22/2005
this chappie was AWESOME! i love the action! i hope jin is ok...;-(
puddingxownz chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
AAW!that was so cute!touya would look so cute if he was doing that!good job on this it's really good!
puddingxownz chapter 2 . 2/21/2005
omg this is cute!i can picture touya doing that too, KAWAII!good chappie!
Bridgecat chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Hey this story is so cute.I can even picture Touya oh it makes me want to hug job.
Painted Turtle Shell chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
_ I have to say OK so far. then again, IVE ONLLY READ THE FIRST CHAPTER! _ so.. ON I SHALL READ! hehehhe.

Ja ne!