Reviews for When Shooting Stars Fall
hollowFAERIE chapter 5 . 4/26/2008
aw... that was really sad... Sad but well written! I Hope they live happily together in Heaven... or Hell, whichever they prefer. I'm glad Heero did that in the end, im not saying that i want him to die, just that he can be with Duo in the end *sobs* What a good fic...
Carnation811 chapter 5 . 10/24/2005
Oh my GOODNESS. I have read this on another site somewhere, and I fell in love with it. Now I can tell you! _ I LOVE this fic, it's really intricate but you never labour the plot or make it hard to understand! I give you much kudos!

*hands author three bananas*
Dreulic chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
And just when I thought no one would write a fic where all the G Boys died... -_-;;

All joking aside, it was a great fic. The deaths WERE well written. And the ending is very nice, finished, yet unfinished. I liked it.
Misanagi chapter 5 . 12/17/2002
Kind of dark but I liked it anyway! _x
Sivy chapter 5 . 5/25/2002
Great story.. and a really great way to end it. I am just wondering how Nichol reacted to Heero Comiting suicide.
lady Mitzo chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
if youl excuse me, im ganna go cry in my dark cornor now.
moonbunny317 chapter 5 . 6/3/2001
Wow. *brushes away tears* this was a great story. Please keep writing. :)
10000PoisonedKisses chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
this is not a happy fic is it?
Khavi chapter 5 . 4/5/2001
u had to kill them all didn't u? *sniffle* well it was a good fic even if it made me wanna cry. Couldn't u have spared Quatre? He's so inoccent and sweet...*sigh* oh well. just don't try and pull that again. if u do you'll have a very unhappy fan girl to deal with. _
Mercurious chapter 5 . 3/25/2001
a little dark wasnt it? but dont get me wrong! i loved it!
Goosey chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
you...you killed Wufei? How could you? ::sobs:: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Okay, now I'm over it. I'm over it, right...anyways, the story was good. I think. I don't remember of the other stuff. I was busy thinking about how you had KILLED Wufei ) But...it was still cool.
The-Grid chapter 5 . 2/1/2001
I loved it. You r a good writer. Keep it up.

M.L.
Reliak chapter 5 . 2/1/2001
::cries:: That was awesome! Dark, but awesome!
Denise chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
Such an intense and moving story. Though I hate to see any or all the boys die, we must all realise that in real war even the good guys don't make it out alive.

sobs with a heavy heart.
Tyleet chapter 1 . 1/20/2001
::tears fill eyes as Tyleet begins to cry:: Heero too... Not Heero too! Now oz will take over! That was so f***ing sad! You are a good writer, though. Maybe next time you could, I dunno, LET HEERO OR QUATRE LIVE? ::is in shock over her fav charactors deaths:: Anyhoo, I'll look for more stuff by you. It is good, although it is very depressing. Keep up the good work!