Reviews for Only Him
sarge16 chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Please keep on writting this! I really would like to know what else happens.
rats xp chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
love the story and can't wait for the next chappie to be uploaded
Obliterator1519 chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
k cant wait for more
Qoheleth - rtvenmakgmail.com chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Dear Rose:

I'm taking a survey of FF-dot-net users. Could I ask you to pick a biological species and send me its scientific name? It can be any kind of species you want: mammal, bird, reptile, amphibian, fish, invertebrate, plant, fungus, anything. You can even pick an extinct species, if you want: the only rule is that it has to have an official scientific name.

Sincerely,

Qoheleth

P.S.: Sorry, no review. I'm only contacting you this way because I don't know your e-mail address, and I can't send you a PM. (I've left it anonymous, so you can delete it after you read it.)
White Moon Howler chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Oooh! *disappointed sigh*

You promised you would upload! You promised. . .

Please don't stop this now! I love it! I love the idea of Kitty being better than any other x-men (except for Logan) in fighting! Your characters are great and detailed. I loved that moment between Logan and Kitty! Please continue!
Zombi-chan chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
So I know you haven't updated in a while, but you should. Your writing style is usual and I like it. I'd love to see the conclusion.
dog youkai jane chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
WHAT? Did she kill Logan? Or Lance? What is happening?
Sonar chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
I so love the professor for somehow making Logan actually do something about it.
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
love it please update soon
DaughterofPoseidon25 chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
UPDATE.
annam8td chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
i don't usually associate kitty pryde with risky behavior, so i'm very curious about the cause

please write more soon!
annam8td chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
i love how this chapter seems to capture the essence of wolverine
annam8td chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
very well written...i never thought of what it would be like if kitty viewed logan as something other than a loner/trusting father figure

i'm curious where this is gonna go
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
i could al most hug you for updating. love these two chappies and i can't wait to see what chapter four leads too.
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
yay more logitty. there isn't much logitty and no one hardly updates them, it's so sad. so please carry on writing this story and update soon because i lovew it so far and i can't wait to read more