Reviews for Chance Encounters
F4nfic-F4n4tic chapter 4 . 8/27/2004
wow i really love this story ive heard SO much about it and i see why lol.
Kylaya chapter 11 . 8/6/2004
Bless em, that was so sweet - if a little confusing... am off to find Liebling, thanks for the tip! :-) Ky
eleanor44 chapter 11 . 8/2/2004
Hey!

i've read all the chapters in the story and i love it! Wow, it's a very good story.

i suppose this was the last chapter, wasn't it?
fionfee chapter 11 . 8/2/2004
HEEHEEHEE! That was cute!
xo dana point chapter 11 . 7/31/2004
please continue! ah this is soo good! ccontinue continue continue!
xo dana point chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
oo this getting good! even though im a draco/hermione shipper and a harry/ginny shipper but this seems good too!
Jedi Tess of Gryffindor chapter 11 . 7/23/2004
Can't remember if I reviewed this chapter before, but brilliant, as always! What'll you think up next?
webba chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
Hi. You're quite a good writer, mechanically. That's refreshing. Too often on , readers end up having to wade through pools of poorly-plotted, badly-spelled fics. It's nice to read one where the author cares about the presentation.

That being said, my problem with this fic is that Draco and Ginny are too "pal-sy" already. I can't imagine he'd lower himself to even conversing with her in the library, much less pretend to kiss her, (even though it was to tick off Pansy-I can't blame him for that!). If I suspend disbelief in that itself, I can't believe that he'd talk to her, even on an academic level outside of class without being an ass. I just don't buy it. I wish I could.
Becca chapter 11 . 7/19/2004
I really liked it. It was more than a little unlikely and out of cahracer, but I'm sure you know that, and it was sweet nonetheless. Really charming. I'm a big fan of your writing, especially Desperado. That is my absolute favorite Draco/Ginny fic that I've read. You have an interesting writing style, and you throw brilliant twists into the plot (I never saw that one coming about the coffee shop bloke! Nice job!). Keep writing and I'll keep reading!
EternalEcho chapter 11 . 7/14/2004
i'm sure you've heard this about 475 times, but that is a wonderful story. truly unique and riveting. i actually sat here and read the whold thing in one sitting and i usually don't read stories this long. lol great job and now i will go see what other stories you have written!
Dark Guardian24 chapter 11 . 7/14/2004
hehe, Draco was very sneaky wasn't he?
girl without an account chapter 11 . 7/13/2004
I love your work! I really enjoyed this story, but I felt like the end came too abruptly. I was really into the story and it ended. Perhaps a small epilogue? I don't know exactly what- this is why you are a beloved writer here and I just read your work :) Also, can you please update Aflame? Great work, and thank you.
tulzdavampslayer chapter 11 . 7/6/2004
NO! hahaha no ron don't tell mum!

lol

awesome chapter.

*dies of romance overdose*
Iced Faerie chapter 11 . 6/30/2004
nice fic...
L i se rr chapter 11 . 6/30/2004
awesome story! seriously! so mean, but sweet what draco did! i also like your beyond redemption story! that was also VERY good! keep writing!
633 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »