Reviews for Chance Encounters
Nikki99 chapter 7 . 4/22/2009
LMFAO! My goodness this chappy had me cracking up! Assault my virtue! Be gentle! That was 'effin classic! *luvs* Great job! Onward Ho!
Nikki99 chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
Was Bob, Draco? Hmm? Or does he know him? It seems like at test to me... *ponders*
Nikki99 chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
Aw, poor Draco *cuddles* I shall make you feel better *nods*
Nikki99 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
*lol* Oh that part: Ginny didn’t quiet gasp, but she did try to pull away. He was relentless, though. Tugging her toward him, he looked seriously into her eyes and said, “I love you, right?”

LMAO! Had me cracking up, that was so bloody Malfoy it was great! I felt the need to review, I don't do it enough and as an author I know that it means a lot, even if you're finished with your fic. Your Malfoy is amusing, I look forward to more.
Lady Cecilia Rose chapter 11 . 2/2/2009
I know I've probably reviewed this story before but... squee! I still love this fic, and the ending is fabulous. I don't know how many times I've read it, but everytime I need a good bit of fluffiness this is where I come.

Thank you (and keep writing!)

with luck and love

-Lady C
Sareh chapter 9 . 12/14/2008
Aw, it's sweet to see Draco and Ginny both starting to fall for each other. Having Ginny lash out at Draco when she was upset is very in character for her, I think. She does get very defensive when upset. And Prof McGonagall was totally in character, methinks.
Sareh chapter 8 . 12/14/2008
I've got to say that I love the chapter title. Ingenious. :D
Sareh chapter 6 . 12/14/2008
Aw, kiss and make up time! Heh, maybe not quite so literally, but I shall hold out in hope that even that will happen. *grins*

I really enjoyed the light-hearted banter between the two and especially how it evolved from the rather tense and guarded comments to begin with.
Sareh chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
She hadn’t touched her Herbology homework.

That just sums up her Christmas hols, I think. The fact that she avoided Herbology because it reminded her of Malfoy and their argument.

I liked Bob, btw. Ginny needed someone to keep her from her meloncholy during the hols.
Sareh chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
:( Draco's outburst was very well written. I've read many fics in the past in which Draco rants about his family life, but this had a ring of truth to it that hit a chord.

It was a real reality check for Ginny. I think all of us could do with a reality check like this once in a while.
Sareh chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
Lol. Draco seems so confused at Ginny's reasoning. It's funny how he is horrified by the thought that she'd have a crush on him.
Sareh chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Hehe, the last couple lines of this chapter made me squee! I'm still grinning. His gaze was very serious when he said, “I like you, right?" So very hot. *runs off to read the next chapter*
1angelette chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
OOC!Pansy; tsktsk. But tolerable enough work. A B.
midnightdusk chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I doubt you even read reviews anymore, but I am just telling you i've been reading your stories for a few years now, and i added one to a new C2 Group, coz it's awesome :)
dazedkitten chapter 11 . 4/8/2008