Reviews for Chance Encounters
DontCopyMe chapter 11 . 2/29/2008
Nice. Cute. Really liked it.
pamelanne chapter 11 . 2/23/2008
Again, like your other stories, really good. WOW. theres nothing really i can say. you have put me at a loss of words again and thats all there is...well almost. the ending really surprised me. i mean i new ginny and draco would end up together, but i wasn't sure how. as soon as 'bob' said 'brat' i was thinking along the lines of time turner, or something, maybe a jump in time or something. when it turned out he had only taken some form of polijuice type thing i really surprised. the last thing i will say is i didn't quite get the last line when ron says how misrable ginny made him when he tried to tell her not to be friends with malfoy. how did she make him misrable?

will go and read more of your fics now (all the G/D ones and some of the others...)
Flipinpenname chapter 11 . 2/14/2008
great story! i read it all the way thru in one go. brilliant really. i really liked the quotes and stuff. haha. i totally didn't see draco being bob coming at all. haha.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 11 . 8/9/2007
interesting, nice and funny!
deadly-bliss chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
Aww... Theyre so cute together!
deadly-bliss chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Dracos a bit OOC in this, but I dont care, hes so adorable in this! Haha, I have to add that Pansy made me laugh in this, even though it probably wasnt meant to be funny.
QueenBee11 chapter 11 . 7/8/2007
cute i like it
GinnyGINvampire00 aka Evon chapter 11 . 1/12/2007
O. I really liked this story (a lot hehe)

I don't know what a vingette is (though I should because I aspire to be some sort of English major) but I now have a clue because of the style of the story... short chapters, apart in time, but including major plot ties? maybe?

Anywhoo... I was NOT expecting the whole Bob/Draco thing! Like completely took me by surprise (which is a first!)

I love the quote about McDonalds.

Thanks for writing!

-me.
Princess Whizbee chapter 11 . 11/4/2006
That was great! I can't believe it took me so long to get around to reading it.
muppetmadness chapter 11 . 10/15/2006
Ha! Good point Ron. I would never have guessed that Bob is Draco, that was probably the best surprise I have ever read. Very sweet end.

Josie

P.S. Who doesn't love romance books?
cuteandklutzy chapter 11 . 10/6/2006
Godric, this was super super cute! Siriusly. Epilouge, please? This was so un-fanon, very original and real. I
ThisBurningHeart chapter 11 . 9/17/2006
I really really liked this. It's very well done!
Raiast chapter 11 . 6/23/2006
"I love you, brat, right?"

I think I would cry if a guy said that to me

It's absolutely wonderful, and funny and cute, and I LOVE the ending
TheBlueLooper chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Hi,

I have to make a big confession. I've been one of your longtime readers for awhile now. And I was just too lazy to click on the "go" button, but I've reformed my ways. I decided that I am going to send a review for all the authors whose stuff I've read. Going through the internet to find them was a bit hard, but now that I've gotten you, I have to make something very clear. You are going down on my favorite authors list. I can't believe I didn't review before. I've loved all your fics. My bigtime favorites are The Colour of Your Knickers and this one, Chance Encounters. I can't even choose which one is better. They were both really good. After awhile of reading a lot of fics (and having way too much freetime), it's amazing that I can still remember those plotlines. They were just original. Dear Diary was memorable too, and all your one-shots were just as good. I'm not saying this as a throwaway compliment. All your fics have been really good. It's kind of miraculous to have that many good fics. Usually I only like D/G, but Aflame has got me waiting for B/G now. You really can convert people. Honestly, you're like one of those seasoned authors who just can make any storyline. I look forward to reading more of your stuff in the future.
Wolfheart Dragonwing chapter 11 . 6/7/2006
I love your story! Actually, all of them, I think. D/G is my favourite pairing and I've added you to my favourites list. Keep writing great fiction!
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »