Reviews for Chance Encounters
1angelette chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
OOC!Pansy; tsktsk. But tolerable enough work. A B.
midnightdusk chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I doubt you even read reviews anymore, but I am just telling you i've been reading your stories for a few years now, and i added one to a new C2 Group, coz it's awesome :)
dazedkitten chapter 11 . 4/8/2008
DontCopyMe chapter 11 . 2/29/2008
Nice. Cute. Really liked it.
pamelanne chapter 11 . 2/23/2008
Again, like your other stories, really good. WOW. theres nothing really i can say. you have put me at a loss of words again and thats all there is...well almost. the ending really surprised me. i mean i new ginny and draco would end up together, but i wasn't sure how. as soon as 'bob' said 'brat' i was thinking along the lines of time turner, or something, maybe a jump in time or something. when it turned out he had only taken some form of polijuice type thing i really surprised. the last thing i will say is i didn't quite get the last line when ron says how misrable ginny made him when he tried to tell her not to be friends with malfoy. how did she make him misrable?

will go and read more of your fics now (all the G/D ones and some of the others...)
Flipinpenname chapter 11 . 2/14/2008
great story! i read it all the way thru in one go. brilliant really. i really liked the quotes and stuff. haha. i totally didn't see draco being bob coming at all. haha.
tanithlipsky chapter 11 . 8/9/2007
interesting, nice and funny!
deadly-bliss chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
Aww... Theyre so cute together!
deadly-bliss chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Dracos a bit OOC in this, but I dont care, hes so adorable in this! Haha, I have to add that Pansy made me laugh in this, even though it probably wasnt meant to be funny.
QueenBee11 chapter 11 . 7/8/2007
cute i like it
GinnyGINvampire00 aka Evon chapter 11 . 1/12/2007
O. I really liked this story (a lot hehe)

I don't know what a vingette is (though I should because I aspire to be some sort of English major) but I now have a clue because of the style of the story... short chapters, apart in time, but including major plot ties? maybe?

Anywhoo... I was NOT expecting the whole Bob/Draco thing! Like completely took me by surprise (which is a first!)

I love the quote about McDonalds.

Thanks for writing!

Princess Whizbee chapter 11 . 11/4/2006
That was great! I can't believe it took me so long to get around to reading it.
muppetmadness chapter 11 . 10/15/2006
Ha! Good point Ron. I would never have guessed that Bob is Draco, that was probably the best surprise I have ever read. Very sweet end.

P.S. Who doesn't love romance books?
cuteandklutzy chapter 11 . 10/6/2006
Godric, this was super super cute! Siriusly. Epilouge, please? This was so un-fanon, very original and real. I
ThisBurningHeart chapter 11 . 9/17/2006
I really really liked this. It's very well done!
632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »