Reviews for Chance Encounters
tnf chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Short and definitely sweet. The Slytherin Way of Conveying Affection, while very direct, is also quite charming. A nice go. Now back to your other Ginny/Draco tale, please.
phantasm3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
that was really cute. It put a smile on my face, thanks
zvjezz chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
This is so fabulous that it needs to be reviewed, reveiwed, reviewed, and then some! Funny, sweet, romantic, and oh so poetic! What more could you possibly ask for?

Please write more as soon as possible,

*zvjezz*
Blackberry Ink chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
As usual, that was brilliant. I completely loved it. One of my favorites of all your one-shots.
Angel Black1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
haha, oh you're the best! and there was a little, tiny bit of romance in there, I think. Well, not really but sort of. This may be one of my favorate Dracos that you've written thus far. Now get back to work on the Weasel and the Kneazle. i'm dying to know what happens next!
Epitome chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
As always, I LOVE your D/G fic. :-D I wish you would think of publishing a book or SOMETHING so I could keep your writing in my bookshelf right next to all my other favs Lol, I'm so weird. But please, (if you have the time) update Weasel and the Kneazle? This is an awesome beginning for a new Drac/Gin story, btw (hint, hint) ;-p yup, I'm shameless. And again, LOVE your story. It's brilliant, excellent, awesome, amazing, mind-blowing...will come later with more adjectives.

*Epitome*
K.E. Enos chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
FUNNY! loved it! is this it, or will there be more?... (hint-hint)

Cate
Jenn chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Oh my dear LORD! How you write such wonderful stories! I envy you! I want to write like you! This was great! I loved it all! Keep up the good work and I continue to wait patiently for the next chapter of "The Weasel and the Kneazle." Hurry please! :o)
bluetowel chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
No romance? But it sure is a start to one. Abso-lutely great how they worked well together against Pansy.
Anaxandra1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
dony know what to say exactly except that that was the nicest thing I have read in a long time. it just makes you feel good. like a little bite of something sweet.
Granian Beag chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Oh my god...(Im an ateist but still, Oh my god...) This was so great! Nice plot and Draco and Ginny and Pansy - especially Pansy was really IC. Draco and Ginny were great too... This was like many of your other little fics, but still different. The end was really cute

“I like you, right? See you, then. Tomorrow night.”

It just was... a bit corny and really romantic. Fantastic and brilliant. Keep on writing )

Im jealous, cause I could never write neither such a good vignette nor such a brilliant fic like The Weasel and the Kneazle. btw, update that marvellous story soon, will you?
wicchick chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
What are you talking about? That was great, not stupid! I don't usually read DM/GW but I'll definately continue this one...see, you've already got a devoted fan. Update A.S.A.P. please!
Liebling chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
WOHO!

You posted it *is so proud*

Loved it, loved reading it before it was posted, loved re-reading. Just...loved it.

Lol.

;)

Fantastic job.

Oh and by the way, I finally got the formatting decent:

. ?storyid15347&chapter14

Mel
wild cherry pepsi when i bother to sign in chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
OMG! I love this story! I think you're an awesome writer, with an adorable story. I'm such a D/G fan. Great job. Keep up the writing!

Wild Cherry Pepsi, at least whenever I bother to sign in...
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42