Reviews for Most Important
Deep Serenity chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
very good! I suppose you didn't want to focus on the scout issue as much as the relationship between father and daughter. Anyway this was a nice look into AMI
RanMouri82 chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
I'm glad I finally got around to reading this one! You definitely have a knack for exploring parent-child relationships. One of the only changes I'd make would be to have the actual transformation/revelation of Mercury's identity a little longer. While this isn't the main focus of the story, it happened just a bit suddenly. The setting, by the way, was lovely and even symbolic; I could imagine that, hidden away in nature, Yoji and Ami came to understand more about the nature of their relationship. Thanks for the read!
Jigglypuffer chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Oh, I smile so much when I read your stories! This was so sweet, and so real. I wish all fathers and daughters could at least come to closure between themselves like this. But oh well. I simply loved it!
TsukiNoBara chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
That's strange...I didn't get an author alert...or maybe I did, and I missed it. Either way, I'm glad I was looking for SM Angst fics, or else I would have found this. I looked at the summary, thought it sounded interesting, and happened to look at the author's name...heh...I'm glad I found this. *goes to read*

"Devastated because it's the last day of the term?"

_ Ah, poor Ami-chan...

"Shopping trip!"

...I've said it before. I'll say it again. you capture their personalities so WELL!

"Said the girl who went to Osaka for dance lessons,"

_ After reading the next sentence, I can definitely say that sounds just like her.

"I'd love to stay longer, but, um - - well, cram school starts on the thirtieth."

_ Heh...sounds just like her, as well.

"You know, Dad, subsisting on Ramen isn't very healthy."

You know, my dad did that when he had to go to Korea for a year. He can't stand it now.

'There was even one very unexpected, very explicit figure shot that caused Ami's cheeks to flush and her hand to quickly turn the page.'

_ You know the fic's good when I get so into it that I forget to review for a bit. I liked that, though. I figured he would have one, considering you said " She was in every conceivable pose." heh...

_ This was a sweet fic. I liked it. I wish I could write as well as you. And even if I couldn't, I wish I could at least pay attention to my fics like you do. You're able to put so much thought into them. Once you start a fic, you continue till it's done. You don't just suddenly start another one or take a break after leaving off at a cliffhanger. Meanwhile, I have a thousand ideas popping into my head for all sorts of fandoms, and it's been over a year since I last updated one of my fics, and I keep promising this guy I'll continue soon...and I feel so guilty about it...*sighs*

Anyway, great work, as usual.

C-chan
Icy Guardian chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Aw, sweet... *sighs dreamily*
Fleur the First chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Excellent story. Though Ami isn't my favorite character, you've captured her in a way that even I could not resist.

Fleur
just a reader chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Who needs cable when we've got writers like you (sigh) That was great! There are certain relationships in Sailor Moon that most writers ignore or don't even stop to consider. But you have looked into and analyzed a complicated family detail that i'm sure a lot of kids now a days can relate to. Also, how did you get the name of Ami's father? I don't remember seeing his name any where in the manga or the anime. Any how, great job and keep writting!