Reviews for Aria of the Ascending Soul
rolypolycat chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
Glad to see the new chapter is up! Soma's book sounds exciting-maybe he should be drinking strong coffee reading that one? ;) He's still searching for answers, I see. And Yoko's mother sounds like pretty formidable. Pretty ominous conversation between her and Yoko. Needless to say, I'm curious about the mysterious box...
Is the Ms. Aulin mentioned by those suspicious type cardinals supposed to be Charlotte Aulin from Portrait of Ruin? Just curious.

I really like this story!
ummm chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
i dont wanna rush you but could you plse update this fic faster? this chapter literally took 9 months to be released
Moonlit Wave chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
Yes, Soma, studying, yes, not a lie XD
I'm so so so so sooooooo grateful for this update! I almost thought you dropped us with a cliffhanger, but here you are Q/Q
rolypolycat chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I really love this story! Most of the alternate ending stories I've read were too short and pretty much all the same-Soma trashes everything in sight- but this one is really different. Great characterizations and interesting story. When will you post another chapter?
Fireminer chapter 17 . 1/15/2014
You've got a knack for surprise and natural flow, I say. Hope that you still have something in store!
MissSexyRain chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
Wait so how does Xavier's parents know about supernatural beings? Did I miss something? And is Elmo really a werewolf?
MissSexyRain chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
Uh oh the kids are listening in on something they're not supposed too.
oh noes chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
is elmo a warewolf!?
hello chapter 16 . 11/8/2013
if you could can you improve your grammar?
your story sometimes makes me cringe because of your bad grammar no offense
other then that i love your story. Its one of the best castlevania stories on the site
Fireminer chapter 16 . 6/17/2013
I have only read two stories that lasted 10 years: an Evagelion fic, and this. And I must say: you did a wonderful job. Hope you can finish this in a foreseeable future!
Crow chapter 16 . 6/5/2013
wow this awesome story has been here since 2003 and I just found it yesterday before spending my entire afternoon to read the whole chapters. omg where've I been all this time XD anyway I hope you will update soon. Some people are planning to do bad thing to Alucard? Snugglywuggly shall come to the rescue! XD
ashley chapter 16 . 5/7/2013
i like your story ! I hope you will continue it :D and i hope to see more Soma in action :)
Moonlit Wave chapter 16 . 5/1/2013
AN UPDATE *dances around in circles*
Oh, that's a cliffhanger. But its also a nice change of pace after all that gloom and doom around Soma, though I was looking forward to more information on that.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/11/2013
Soma sure has a lot of free time
doesn't he have college homework to do or something?

can you also write about his hobbies and interests? like maybe what his favourite subject is? you know some mundane stuff
JK-Chan chapter 14 . 1/21/2013
Sorry, my earlier review was cut:

This must be the longest running fanfic series I've ever read - 9 long years and ongoing (I hope)! I love the characterization of each character and the interaction between Soma and Alucard here; I'm not really a fan of any slash pairings in this series, and I love how you balance the relationship between the both of them and not just blatantly make it a straightforward love or straightforward platonic in nature. There are depths in these chapters, and I'm glad that I managed to stumble upon a fine piece of writings from a talented writer like you. Looking forward to your new chapters and keep writing!