Reviews for Aria of the Ascending Soul
rolypolycat chapter 19 . 7/4
All Right! Another chapter! I love Soma's description of Arikado as a "spoiled aristocrat". Be interesting to see how Mr. Cool-and-Calculating would react to that. ;) I really, really want to see more of this story. Anyway, glad to see you haven't forgotten it!
Kamui-Lyn chapter 19 . 5/17
Dang this is a good story. Love the detail that was put into it and the religious themes that Castlevania has so much of and yet a lot of ppl seem to forget about. Really love Elmo and Xavier, glad Mina has finally made an appearance (I dig SoMina lol), love all of the funny shenanigans that go on in the Vatican, and of course those funny references/hilarious moments.
Seems you've been going pretty strong for a story that started 13ish years ago, I mean wut? Rarely do I ever see someone working on an old long story so long after.
I really love this story! Looking forward to future updates!
-Lyn
lol chapter 19 . 5/11
I love that sentence about soma telling yoko that he wasn't a homicidal vampire lord yet. the spoilt aristocrat part was funny too. and I agree with the other guy you take waaayy to long to update. i love this fic so plse update faster if you can :D
TatteredSeraphim chapter 19 . 5/11
Please, please, please don't go so long before the next update! I love this fic, I've been following it for years, since it was still Second Wave of Tears. I love your characterizations.
A Whimsical Seishin chapter 19 . 5/10
I love your narration and how the other characters tease them about their not!relationship. Can't wait for more!
rolypolycat chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
Glad to see the new chapter is up! Soma's book sounds exciting-maybe he should be drinking strong coffee reading that one? ;) He's still searching for answers, I see. And Yoko's mother sounds like pretty formidable. Pretty ominous conversation between her and Yoko. Needless to say, I'm curious about the mysterious box...
Is the Ms. Aulin mentioned by those suspicious type cardinals supposed to be Charlotte Aulin from Portrait of Ruin? Just curious.

I really like this story!
ummm chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
i dont wanna rush you but could you plse update this fic faster? this chapter literally took 9 months to be released
Moonlit Wave chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
Yes, Soma, studying, yes, not a lie XD
I'm so so so so sooooooo grateful for this update! I almost thought you dropped us with a cliffhanger, but here you are Q/Q
rolypolycat chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I really love this story! Most of the alternate ending stories I've read were too short and pretty much all the same-Soma trashes everything in sight- but this one is really different. Great characterizations and interesting story. When will you post another chapter?
Fireminer chapter 17 . 1/15/2014
You've got a knack for surprise and natural flow, I say. Hope that you still have something in store!
MissSexyRain chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
Wait so how does Xavier's parents know about supernatural beings? Did I miss something? And is Elmo really a werewolf?
MissSexyRain chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
Uh oh the kids are listening in on something they're not supposed too.
oh noes chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
is elmo a warewolf!?
hello chapter 16 . 11/8/2013
if you could can you improve your grammar?
your story sometimes makes me cringe because of your bad grammar no offense
other then that i love your story. Its one of the best castlevania stories on the site
Fireminer chapter 16 . 6/17/2013
I have only read two stories that lasted 10 years: an Evagelion fic, and this. And I must say: you did a wonderful job. Hope you can finish this in a foreseeable future!