Reviews for Aria of the Ascending Soul
Att chapter 27 . 6/15
Glad to see an update! Too bad mina is scared of soma... although, it would be kinda weird if she gave a friendship speech there. Looks like the end of the stuffed belmonts arc though, and i'm looking forward to the next chapter!
A Whimsical Seishin chapter 27 . 6/8
Introspective chapters are always nice.
awww kid soma is cute
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 27 . 6/7
Great as usual
Iheartlife888 chapter 26 . 5/12
This is a support post for the wonderful update. I sort of agree with someone else who posted that Soma should have more personality. If Soma and Dracula are the same entity then I would expect the more recent one to be the main personality. Sure I completely understand it if Dracula's long memories influence Soma a lot now, but Soma is technically still Soma. Reincarnations are a bit different from rebirth after all. In any case I hope you update this awesome story soon! Thank you.
lemonkid chapter 26 . 5/3
ok ill be honest i feel like soma needs to have more personality that is his own and not dracula's. i know they are technically the same person but sometimes it feels less like im reading a fic about soma and more like im reading a fic about a passive dracula
Elu-Mam chapter 26 . 5/2
There's a couple times where you use the same word twice in the same sentence and it kills the story flow. (I'm looking at you 'kitchen.') And the description runs all over itself. Even so, the plot is thickening and I enjoyed Soma's reaction to Leon even if I find his demeanor to be tiring.
btw chapter 26 . 5/2
is there going to be any action and confrontation with the cults soon?
p chapter 26 . 5/2
poor mina the soma she grew up with and was friends with is slowly being subsumed by dracula's personality
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 26 . 4/30
brilliant as always
well worth the wait
Iheartlife888 chapter 1 . 4/20
Ok this is a motivational post. Please update soon! I was so shocked when the monthly post didn't come. I know its only been a week, but your chaoters gave been something I've been looking forward to each month.
Transfigurator chapter 25 . 4/9
I'm not sure if I commented on some previous chapter or not (I'm writing from mobile. I'ts inconvinient). But I love this story. I love humor and the equal attention given to both human an Dark Children. Personally I would have Soma ascend into Dark Lord and gain all Draculas powers, but retain his good nature. Eventually filling the vacant position to prevent others from trying to take it, and we could end up with ruler of Castlevania that proves tha "dark doesn't mean evil". Well I'm a transhumanism fan and I feel like Soma is wasting potential by trying to be normal, while he could become a bridge between human and monster world. And world could benefit from benevolent Dark Lord :P
Att chapter 25 . 4/2
Heh, wow! This is incredibly awesome! I like the way youve portrayed somadracula and the rest are also really cool! Yoko and her family are awesome, and the belmont brigade...:D XD please update when you can, ok!
im going to be honest sometimes i dont understand your references i mean what is "devil harlot blood" ? thats just one example what im saying is try to remember that even if you know what youre talking about sometimes your readers wont understand, so dont make your refences too vague or confusing all the time
A Whimsical Seishin chapter 25 . 3/11
Hahahahahaha! This chapter just made my day, thank you.