Reviews for Aria of the Ascending Soul
A Whimsical Seishin chapter 21 . 8h
Hahahaha! How the mighty have fallen!
Tattered Seraph chapter 21 . 12h
No... don't tell me that 'Snuggywuggy' is Simon, and so on! XD Oh, this is a brilliant twist on the Plushie Patrol! :D *Laughs head off.*

Regarding Second Wave of Tears, I'd love to hear some stuff on that. I've always missed its being taken down. Even though yes, it was rebooted into this fic, I've always held a soft spot in my heart for the fic. Woudl you ever consider reposting what you had of it, if you still have it?
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 21 . 22h
dun dun duuuun
Iheartlife888 chapter 20 . 11/25
So, great cliffhanger. I'm am almost hoping that the Ralph doll turns out to be Trevor Belmont or something as a plot twist because it's already clear that Leon was given he's name for a reason. The next thing you know, Mina is also a reincarnation. Neither way please update so that I may find out. You are one of the few good Castlevania fanfic writers and I can't wait for more. I'm also wondering about your Second Wave fanfic. I only read the first five chapters, but I was told that you had at least 50 chapters out at one point. Could you tell me if you got rid of it at least because from what little I've read, it was very good. Just don't want to get my hopes up.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 20 . 11/8
just found this fic again...Brilliant...simply Brilliant...
also, how many of the non-humans Dracula and Soma have dominion over aren't evil? because if he DOES eventually summon the Castle again, couldnt he find a way to make it...less lethal?
rolypolycat chapter 20 . 10/16
Yay! Another chapter!
This chapter is a bit curious. Yoko's mom sounds like a stern the type you'd want to mess with! So her brother isn't a witch, then, but a medium? His stuffy has a dog's spirit(Ralph) in it?

I have to admit, I'm more eager to see what happens with Soma, though. I'm guessing it's not a coincidence that Mina's stuffed lion is named "Leon"? And what does that foretell, I wonder?;)

I wish it wasn't so long a wait between chapters, though. My oversized curiosity wants to know what's going to happen.

Anyway, I'm really glad to see you're still writing! This is a great story!
OH MAN chapter 20 . 10/13
yokos mother is mean
Hi, I loved second wave of tears when I first read it at , the thing is, I only got to read like five chapters, did you write more? Ive been looking everywhere for more chapters but they are nowhere to be found and is driving me crazyyyyy for real. Your fanfics are so good, and I love Soma so much. If you still have second wave of tears somewhere, can you please post a link or something? BTW, Im about to start reading aria of ascending soul and I know this is a review for it but please, pretty please, answer my plea, even if it is a big NO I no longer have or dunnot wish to publish it again anywhere, it would bring some sort of closure for me.
rolypolycat chapter 19 . 7/4
All Right! Another chapter! I love Soma's description of Arikado as a "spoiled aristocrat". Be interesting to see how Mr. Cool-and-Calculating would react to that. ;) I really, really want to see more of this story. Anyway, glad to see you haven't forgotten it!
Kamui-Lyn chapter 19 . 5/17
Dang this is a good story. Love the detail that was put into it and the religious themes that Castlevania has so much of and yet a lot of ppl seem to forget about. Really love Elmo and Xavier, glad Mina has finally made an appearance (I dig SoMina lol), love all of the funny shenanigans that go on in the Vatican, and of course those funny references/hilarious moments.
Seems you've been going pretty strong for a story that started 13ish years ago, I mean wut? Rarely do I ever see someone working on an old long story so long after.
I really love this story! Looking forward to future updates!
lol chapter 19 . 5/11
I love that sentence about soma telling yoko that he wasn't a homicidal vampire lord yet. the spoilt aristocrat part was funny too. and I agree with the other guy you take waaayy to long to update. i love this fic so plse update faster if you can :D
TatteredSeraphim chapter 19 . 5/11
Please, please, please don't go so long before the next update! I love this fic, I've been following it for years, since it was still Second Wave of Tears. I love your characterizations.
A Whimsical Seishin chapter 19 . 5/10
I love your narration and how the other characters tease them about their not!relationship. Can't wait for more!
rolypolycat chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
Glad to see the new chapter is up! Soma's book sounds exciting-maybe he should be drinking strong coffee reading that one? ;) He's still searching for answers, I see. And Yoko's mother sounds like pretty formidable. Pretty ominous conversation between her and Yoko. Needless to say, I'm curious about the mysterious box...
Is the Ms. Aulin mentioned by those suspicious type cardinals supposed to be Charlotte Aulin from Portrait of Ruin? Just curious.

I really like this story!
ummm chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
i dont wanna rush you but could you plse update this fic faster? this chapter literally took 9 months to be released