Reviews for Beautiful Pain
darkangel8950 chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
I can't wait 'til you update, this is a grea story!
XXMelly JellyXX chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
love it!
Storm Warning chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
What? Bad cliffie! You can't just stop there! Please update!
felinefairy100 chapter 5 . 10/10/2006
update please!
Lima323 chapter 5 . 3/9/2004
GR. They nearly killed Kurt and now have Kitty as their hostage?...I'm gonna terminate all of them. Mark my words.
This is a good story, and I notice this will be some Kurtty later on. I just have one question...why dosn't Kitty simply phase through the table and escape? I know I would.
Anyways, keep up the good work
Peace out
AngelofMercy86 chapter 4 . 3/3/2004
Thanks for letting us know!
41eugoR chapter 5 . 3/3/2004
Ugh! More Evilness! Now write more ASAP!
Scrawler chapter 4 . 2/26/2004
YAY! then i'm looking foreward to those two chapters! D!
homeowkr IS tough. why can't school understand fanfiction is more important?
gah, well, HAPPY WRITINGS!
-Scrawler
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 2 . 2/26/2004
*cries* POOR KURT!
41eugoR chapter 3 . 2/25/2004
You're so evil by ending the chapter so quickly! Now make up for your evilness and write more ASAP!
Auraure chapter 3 . 2/25/2004
Yo, Ashy these stories are amazing dude.
I mean i knew you drew well but jeez u write well 2 and lol thats not fair dude. lol im just joking im happy for you but watever back to the story...
Dont u dare kill Kurt hes to cute and blue and... and... fuzzy!
And I seriously hope nothing happens to kitty! she's my favorite, besides Kurt that is.
And I love Desdomona, shes adds a cool twist to the story.
Way to go Ashley
Nightrider chapter 3 . 2/7/2004
um when do you think you are going to be updating again? It has been a while and I would like to c the next chapter/
Nightrider chapter 3 . 12/24/2003
So...are ya goin to do another chapter soon or wht? Well anyways I can't wait for thr next chapter to come out! Keep on goin!
Sango chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Maybe you should have the X-Men ask the Brotherhood if they seen Kitty. And they say no but Lance says that he will help fine Kitty and the rest of the Brotherhood says yes they will join to look for Kitty. And Pietro knows where shes at but can't tell anybody because they people who took her said to bring his father and himself to come and save her.

I don't know you can use this idea if you want to I guess that is if you like it.
inuyasha0001 chapter 3 . 10/19/2003