Reviews for Ickle Ronniekins
Eleha chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
You duly respected all the character's personalities, and this is really what I look for in a fanfiction - to remain faithful to each people's behaviour.

I was a bit surprised by the way Fred and George tackled the situation - discovering that their brother is homosexual. I am TOTALLY not against it... (I hate homophobia) It's just that I expected a less casual reaction coming from the twins, because Ron was originally supposed to be straight. Well, ok, I give to you: they did tease them a bit.

Anyway, your story was clearly entertaining, and your very sober style provided to me a very pleasing reading comfort. Woot and double-woot for that.

The little twist (that hot chocolate stuff) was very good. It makes us believe that you did not just write this fiction without thinking about it. Though it was only minor, it clearly wraps the story up.

I think I'll stop there. I'm too good at writting awful lots of bollock. .
loonyluna9 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Wow, that was great! My favorite lines were:

'The twins both shuddered. "Interfere in her love life? No, thanks. We're not suicidal. We'll leave that level of rampant stupidity to Ron."'

and...

'Green eyes sparkled as the smile delicately widened. "I know you hate being called 'ickle Ronniekins', so I just told them that there was nothing little about you."'

All of them were consistently in character and it was all just really enjoyable to read and very funny. You should write more!

loonyluna9
Rivulet027 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
OMG LOL! Wonderful last line. Nicely done.
maison de neener chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Hahahha.

I love this.

So pretty much offically you are my hero.

-favoritesfavoritesfavorites-
rldarling chapter 1 . 3/3/2006

OMG!

SCORE ONE FOR HARRY!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

CRACKED UP.
lilacbeaches chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
lmao! i love your 'punchline' series! it is very cute, and extremely funny. i found this one a little while ago, and was hard-pressed not to burst out laughing at certain parts. and considering i'm in my english class(i'm a college student) right now, and should be working on the essay we have due by the end of the period, that's not exactly a good thing! my professor is now looking at me oddly, probably wondering what i find so funny... oh, well. that's what i get for reading fanfiction in class. anyway, great fic! i hope that you write more in this series. maybe add a little more lenght to them, too!
namjai chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
I've never read a Harry/Ron story before, and this was adorable. The twins were terrific, and progression of the dialogue led up perfectly to the punchline - as I began to wonder just how far they'd take their teasing until they perhaps heard more than they really wanted to know! And sure enough...

I enjoyed the line about Ginny, too - very funny.
Haley chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
I love these stories! I'm abig fan of Harry/Ron, and these are just too cute!
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
And thus ends another Ron/Harry. xD

Beautifull, simply spiffing! _
I Write Tragedies chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
I like the punchline series and I especially enjoyed Fred and George in this story. I have a question though, isn't this more of a second chapter to Gentlemen Prefer Blondes? I mean, it's not really a sequel...

I know this is a Humour/Romance fic but something that's really been bothering me is that nobody's making homophobic and ignorant remarks as they would in real life either to Harry and Ron's faces or behind their backs. The fact that everyone seems to be happy and supportive or whatever just doesn't seem realistic.
aphinitea chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
LOL! Oh my gosh, that's hillarious, I hope sincerely you write more!
Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
LMAO! seriously had me laughin out loud... if i'd read this any later i wouldve woke up some very angry ppl... lmao... *g*

Happy Holidays!

Sincerely, ~*SimbiAni*~

Luver of all that's sappy, cute, & aww-some!

: / / anyasimbi/media. htm : / / group/simbifanfi : / / geocities simbiani/hp. htm : / / fanfiction c2/991/1/1/
starrysunrise chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
HAHAH! That was great. So funny. Loved it.
midnytestars chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
ah to much info information overload
Lactuca chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Ah! That was just too brilliant! I do love Harry/Ron... funny and sweet.