Reviews for Cover story
mysticdreamer32 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
At-least you warn for this type thing thank you, I believe I will still read it.
Wesa chapter 24 . 12/24/2012
Loved it. Wish you had plans to continue it. I don't suppose bribery would work? Or maybe blackmail?
Fan chapter 24 . 11/4/2012
It's really a pity that you will not continue this story.
Kalinysta chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
And the reason you are not completing this is?

Well, I think it's a shame you're not. :(
Razzbaby chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
Good chapter. Wish Adams/Methos would discover that SGC was the good guys but I'll be patient.
Razzbaby chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
I so totally like the plot so far. I thought Sgt. LeBeau was sooo good! Perfect! Looking forward to the rest.
noodle-monster chapter 14 . 7/10/2010
it's disappointing that you blamed death's actions on a goa'ould.
Deritine chapter 24 . 12/25/2009
Well- definitely glad that it 'ended' with a bit of resolution and not, say, right after "and then it blew up!" Screaming and throwing things at the computer is probably not a good thing. lol
Deritine chapter 10 . 12/25/2009
Argh! The dramatic irony is so deliciously evil!
mountainelements chapter 24 . 10/26/2009
This is definitely a unique way of mixing the 2 fandoms! :) It's too bad that the story ends just as it's really getting started.
FireSenshi2 chapter 24 . 10/23/2009
I love your story! I looking forward to reading more if you decide to share again! :)
sheila chapter 24 . 8/28/2009
I know it has been a long time since you have updated this story, but please don't leave it unfinished. I love this story line and I can't wait to see where you are going with it. You have done a great job on the characters. Please keep writing.
Capt. Jack Harkness chapter 24 . 6/30/2009
Wow! This story is amazing so far, and there is so much you can do with it! Love the Doctor Who reference, and can't wait for more!
Singollo Lomien chapter 24 . 3/27/2009
I know it's been five years, and a lot of other people have probably asked you to finish this story, but I'll ask anyway. Please, please finish this story. It is so well written and thought out. I love it and would really like to read the end someday. I understand if you can't finish it but I'll add it to my alerts just in case you ever do.
Bokormen chapter 24 . 7/6/2008
Really liked this story. Hope you one day find inspiration to finish it.