Reviews for Medieval Times
Allleila chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
Where is the next chapter? Where is it! I NEED more !
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
I cannot believe you left this hanging for four years. I just -gapes speechlessly- Its just THAT good, why could you ever stop writing it? Any chance of a comeback? Promise to review and praise :) lol, i know its not worth much but hey what can you use to bribe on this site. :) PLEASE update this story again, its wonderful and I think it deserves more work!

-UltimateGammy91
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
plz update this story plz its getting really really wonderful.
saucydeviant chapter 3 . 3/16/2007
Well, seeing it's been over 3 years since you last updated, would it be futile to beg for updates? After you mentioned ice cream, I grabbed myself some mint and chocolate chunk ice cream before settling down to some good reading. Alas! I guess it's be hopeless to want a Romy in historical fiction... didn't even occur to me until you came along.

I love how everything is accurate(the parts that are supposed to be). This kind of reminds me of some of Phillipa Gregory (sp?)'s work. Have you read her stuff? Not bad although I haven't read some of her more recent works. Ack.
saucydeviant chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
woah. I was squealing with giddiness throughout. I was a fan of history several years ago and have since forgotten a lot of it. Historical fiction has always been my favorite genre to read besides fanfiction. This is right on the spot:) Only 2 chapters left:( I don't know what'll happen considering there's no plot.. Gr. Onward!
Remy'sRose chapter 3 . 10/13/2006
Are you ever going to update this one? You ended it just when it was getting good.
kamille chapter 3 . 9/26/2005
COOL
Ms.Rogue LeBeau chapter 3 . 3/10/2005
Coolie! I love your story! I'm eager to read more! So UPDATE ASAP!
epona04 chapter 3 . 10/9/2004
absol. brilliant stuff... i'd love to know how you know so much about the medievel history are you a student or somehting? update soon!
kitsuK8 chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
oo i am definitly in love with this story now! oo i sure do hope you update soon! i really really like it!

*loves*
Panther Nesmith chapter 3 . 3/12/2004
woot! Needd to go soon, but you need to update more often! More soon beb!
Samm16 chapter 3 . 2/19/2004
YES! an update makes me so happy. Sorry that I didn't review sooner...bad samm, bad.
Lol. I must admit I love how you put extra information down at the bottom!
I must also admit I found this chapter extrememly amusing and funny and now I'm in a strange mood. we. twas good.
I look forward to a new chapter...soon? Don't make me bring out the pout on you...
ulie chapter 3 . 2/16/2004
I really have enjoyed reading this story...you have deeply researched the time period, I am very impressed...Keep up the great work
ladychopsticks chapter 3 . 1/29/2004
YAY! you updated ::does a little happy dance::...i dont know why, but for what ever reason ive been lazy about reveiws, not that i was ever good...but...eh i donno, i thought that i had written one, and apperently not...so yeah, keep going! its so good!
Angel chapter 3 . 1/28/2004
I'm glad you decided to update your story because I was dying to know what happened next, and it was definitely worth the wait. I love Romyness. I must say, for being nothing but a fluff story you sure do put a lot of extras in the story. I like it though, it makes the story all the better when the writer knows what they are talking about.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »