Reviews for Zach's back
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
So good keep going please
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
That's so sweet!
contradictory.wonders chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
You've got sixty one reviews, and you said you'd update it if it did get reviews. This is really good, please keep going! I know you probably won't since this was written eleven years ago, but still!
Selena chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This is good apart from the last couple of lines...but good
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Wow. I loved this. You even got the accent by. When it said when Zack comes back in the discription I just had to read this. YOU ARE AWSOME!
Vaako chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Aw I didn't want him to die either :(
LGseekeness chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
this is the 57th comment you have so plz WRITE MORE!
Mia-Anais chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
well done, nicely put:D you obviously have a talent for writing. i definitely want to read the rest of your version to goodnight mister tom.:D
Leon Richie chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Awesome! You really have a talent in writing! I, too enjoy reading Goodnight . Please update! I want to find out what is next!

P.S: Please...
splotdog chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
You better do the next part soon, what are you waiting for, the ice age? You have 46 reveiws already!

I'll be waiting.

D
Amy chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
OMG You have to finish it everyone will love it you should write a second book about it or something thats amazing i so want to read the rest of it please write the rest it's awesome and another journey PPLLEEAASSEE!
Hazelle.X chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Goodnight Mister Tom is a great book! swell story :) i always feel sad when zach dies...i've read the book about three times and i always feel the same...say, there're lotsa reviews already. how bout an update? ;D

-FAI
ADAM122343 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
This is a very good Story line. I also like 'good night mr tom'

i would like to see this in a book

please keep updating
starshine44 chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
omigod! i love zach!

u need to update! a cn tel its gunna be a fab fic!

starshine44

xx
Werewolf Magic chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
I love you! You brought Zach back to life. I was so sad when he died. Why is it they always kill of my favorites? So not fair. But I love you for this fic.