Reviews for The Sixteen Year Old Hangover Part Two
NumberNineDream chapter 17 . 7/6/2012
19th** sorry.
NumberNineDream chapter 18 . 7/6/2012
One of the best fanfics I've read, however, whatever happened to the 18th chapter ?
JDL45 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
It strikes me (after reading only the first chapter, some seven year after you wrote it) that while it's clearly not where you're headed, a story where Harry was indeed Blaise Zabini's half-brother could be a LOT of fun...
Salena Knight chapter 18 . 5/27/2006
Wonderful story! _ Please, PLEASE upate!
aloavi chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
i really like ur stile of writeing
paddy89 chapter 18 . 7/3/2005
hey! i love your story so far... i was really hoping by some huge chance that sirius would end up being his dad lol, but obviously that isn't what happend! haha.

i think that the detail and dialogue in your story are amazing; interaction between characters is so important for a good story, that's what i think anyways lol.

the only question i have is... how come at times Severus was being called Rus? or was it his brother that was Rus, but then who's Nutty? i was just alittle confused with the names is all! and did Lily have a crush on severus [carrying the picture, during summer], or was that a misunderstanding on his part; when petunia was yelling/explaining stuff to him?

also, i think that's totally cool about Lupin finding out about Harry! i'm sure he'll be there to support him. i'd imagine it'd be pretty traumatizing to find out that your dead father, isn't your real father. i don't think i'd WANT to know... sometimes it's better to leave well enough alone!

awsome chapters so far though, i hope you update soon :D:D

Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 18 . 4/15/2005
Very intriguing indeed. I hope you'll be continuing this one as well; as ever you're a wonderful writer with original ideas.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 3 . 4/15/2005
Wow. Powerfully written. I like the nice little parallelism you put in with the addition of the storm.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
You know, it was only now reading your fic and more specifically the letter from Lily that it came across to me just what sort of horror and despair Harry could be feeling in those myriads of Severitus fics...
Sarah LoTuS chapter 18 . 4/9/2005
hey :)

I've just found your story, and I'm quite fascinated and confused... I hope it's not abandoned! I will be a faithful reader if you start updating it again!
Persephone Lupin chapter 18 . 11/5/2004
Please continue, this story is too good to be abandoned! Can't wait for the next chapter, will Snape blow up the whole Hogwarts?
Miakan chapter 18 . 11/5/2004
This is so interesting. I'm glad Snape hasn't miraculously turned into a loving guy. This is about the best Severitus out there. Post more soon, please!
Beth5572 chapter 18 . 11/4/2004
I would love to see want you write next.

destroying tokyo chapter 18 . 11/3/2004
Excellent. Can't wait for more.
krysalys73 chapter 18 . 11/3/2004

You didn't forget about this!

Great chapter. And I'm glad that Remus is so accepting and supportive with Harry. The poor kid needs all the support he can get right now.

Can't wait to see how this concludes!

*feeds muses Wilbur chocolate, better than Hershey's by far*